48.

She looks like a blue parrotWould you come fly to me?I want some good day, good day, good dayGood day, good dayLooks like a winter bearYou sleep so happilyI wish you good night, good night, good nightGood night, good night

Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

He closed his eyes as his mother's beautiful voice entered his ears. His body feeling calm at that gentle caressing. With his head placed on Ae-cha's lap he took in a deep breath trying to let that lingering sleep overtake him.

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
'Til all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear.

His mother's soothing voice had always helped him to sleep but even that was not working today. Everytime he would try to rest that bunny smile would appear infront of his eyes making him miss the true blood even more. It had already been three days since he last saw the male. He never thought that the separation was going to drive him this crazy.

After hearing all those words from Jungkook's mother Taehyung had decided to visit his parents for a change of air. So the next day he left the pack house with a heavy heart. He didn't want to leave Jungkook alone when he was still injured but he was not allowed to even visit him. Are you even needed? Is he even alone? Think about it. The devils in his mind had only made him feel more insecure than before.

Thinking back to that day made him tear up. What if they really couldn't be together? Jungkook would never not listen to his parents again. He had already made that mistake once so this time he would definitely listen to his mother. Right? All these thoughts had taken over his mind and he couldn't help but feel extremely heartbroken.

A soft sniffle escaped his mouth when he was not able to keep all this inside anymore. "Tae? Baby what's wrong?" His mother's concerned voice made him cry even more. "Eomma why can't I see my own f..future? F*ck that. I can't even see those v...visions when I want to. They only appear when fate wishes t..them to. That's so unfair." He ranted out like a kid. At this point of time he didn't know what made him more sad. The fact that he couldn't see his own future or the fact that he might not have Jungkook in his future.

"Tae. I think it's for the better that your abilities have limitations to them. The future is not suppose to change all the time my baby. Everyone comes to his world with their own fates. Life is like a blank notebook where they are suppose to write their own stories. Every decision, every feeling is a part of their life. Your decisions and their outcome is what makes your story Your Own. Just think about it. If you were able to see your future what would have happened? You would have been scared to live my child. You would wish to see the outcome of every little decision you take. Is that even living? Being reckless sometimes, having fun without worrying about the consequences, making mistakes and learning from them eventually is what makes you live."

"But Eomma what if I could have saved someone I love from getting injured, only if I was able to use my abilities whenever I wanted? What if I could know about our future? Whether we'll be together or not?" He asked wiping away his tears. He really wished to see what the future held for them. His questions portraying all his insecurities.

"Wouldn't that be unfair?" Ae-cha asked taking him by surprise. "Nobody wants their loved ones to suffer from pain and distress but all that is a part of life. These feelings are what makes you value joy and comfort. These feelings are what makes you mature and understanding. You too will eventually come out of whatever you're feeling my baby. This too will pass and then you'll finally have your happiness in your arms."

Hearing those words Taehyung sniffled. F*ck these pregnancy hormones. They make me cry at every other thing. He said to himself while wiping away the trail of tears on his cheeks. "Eomma." He started wanting to let out everything inside him. "It was not easy for me. I've been treated like an outcast my entire life. I've kept everything I felt inside me for so long. I was lonely and don't think it's your fault. You both gave me all the love I wanted but I still felt incomplete. Then one day he came into my life and I found myself behaving like a kid whenever I was with him. I found myself letting go of those restraints I had on my emotions. I cried and laughed to my heart's content with him. I felt complete in his embrace and didn't even realise when I fell so hard for that hot head. Although we've not been together for long but that doesn't mean that we can't love each other deeply. Right Eomma?"

Ae-cha smiled. Her child had finally found someone who made him come out of his shell of hidden emotions. He had finally started to accept that things did hurt him and that he was not okay with living that way. Taehyung keeping all his hurting feelings inside and acting as if he was totally alright used to hurt her alot but hearing him talk his feelings out made her happy. She did feel bad for the way things were scaring her child. No mother wanted her kid to feel that way but she couldn't help the relief that she felt hearing her son talk about his worries to her.

So caressing his head fondly she said. "Love doesn't need labels and time to be true. If you've loved deeply and truly then.....

Your love will find you yourself."

_______________

I'm spoiling you guys so much these days. :-)