58.

"JUNGKOOK NOW!"

"JUNGKOOK NOW!"

That was it. That command was all the wolf needed. In seconds the huge beast sprang to his feet before jumping between Daniel and Taehyung. He growled loudly making the man fall down in fear. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING? TAKE THEM DOWN!" Daniel shouted looking at the wolf before him. The silence in the air once again getting destroyed as screams and thumping filled up the entire pack house.

Taehyung slowly got up holding onto the wolf for support. "Show this bastard his place Kookie." He whispered while caressing the wolf with his slender hands but before Jungkook could react another wolf sprang on him with it's fangs protruding out. Get away Tae. He linked to the other who quickly did as told.

The omega started walking away from there trying his very best to not look at his husband fighting those alphas. He tried to get away from all the violence for the sake of his little bun. We'll be out of here. Everything will be fine bun. Don't worry. He chanted when he felt his stomach cramping a little. The omega was so out of it that he did not even realise a figure coming towards him in nothing but pure anger.

A scream escaped his mouth when he was pushed so suddenly. His back came in contact with the hard floor making him whimper in pain. "Where do you think you're going? Huh?" That high pitched voice made him look up in disgust. "You never fail to surprise me with your lowly actions." He said gritting his teeth in anger. His good hand securing the baby bump instinctively.

"Then let me show you more." Eun-hi said and took out a dagger from behind her back making Taehyung gasp in horror. He frantically tried to crawl away but the pain in his back was only slowing him down. "DIE!" His breath hitched when her loud scream entered his ears. His eyes closing off on reflex as his body tried to move away.

It was only when he heard a painful cry from a very familiar voice that he looked up. His heart halting at the view. In front of him stood Soobin with the dagger pierced inside his stomach. "I didn't mean to......" Eun-hi backed away panicking. Her hands coming up in surrender as her breathing got heavy.

"SOOBIN!" Taehyung forgot about all his pains as the kid fell down crying. "Baby! Please not this. Not t....this." The omega chanted while taking the little one in his arms. "W...Why? I t...told you to stay h....hidden." The words came out ragged. The scent around him turning sour and distressed.

"I promised to protect you." That was all Soobin could say before his eyes started closing off. "No! Soobin. No baby. Look at me. Please." Taehyung was full on crying. His shivering hands trying to keep Soobin awake. "SOOBIN!" That pained call for the little boy shook even the walls of the mansion. It reached the ears of everyone around. Even the Trueblood.

The wolf that had been fighting off Daniel and his minions froze hearing that scream. His eyes travelled towards Taehyung and when he saw his son bleeding in those arms he lost it. The little amount of control that had kept him from going berserk was lost in an instant. He growled. His eyes turning monstrous. A loud howl from the giant wolf made all the people surrender to him at once.

It was like a flash after that. The Trueblood ripped off Daniel's head before jumping in front of Eun-hi. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jungkook. I didn't mean to hurt Soo......" But the words were left unsaid as the wolf sprang on her, ripping her body open. The scene was barbaric making everyone shiver in fear. The alphas from Daniel's pack started running away, lost after their leader's death.

The beast growled, his eyes fixed on those fleeting attackers. His mind was adamant on destruction. He took a step forward to kill them all but Taehyung's painful cries ceased his actions. In seconds the huge creature was next to his mate and son. His eyes brimming with tears as he licked the little boy asking him to wake up.

They kept trying to wake their son up unaware of the sudden new presense in the room. "I knew that you'll land yourself in trouble." It was that sweet melodious voice that made all of them look towards the door. "Grandma." Somi whispered. Their eyes shining with hope when that old figure with the most beautiful smile advanced towards them.

"Such a strong little alpha we have here. He's going to be a great leader one day." Kura said sitting down beside a crying Taehyung. Gently she placed her hand on Soobin's head humming a soothing tune all the while. Her eyes shining blue in the process. "He'll be fine now." She announced after a few seconds as her hands came up to caress the distressed omega.

Taehyung looked at her surprised when all the pains from his body disappeared. "You all still have a lot to do together." She whispered making him smile big. "Thank you." He replied with the most grateful tears streaming down his face. "It's alright my child. Now just calm down that mate of yours before he goes all feral on me." She said making the omega giggle. Nodding his head he turned to face Jungkook in order to assure him of Soobin's well-being but the small movement from his son distracted him instead.

"Appa. Eomma." Came a faint whisper from the little one that was enough to make the wolf wag his rail in relief. "My baby." Taehyung cried out hugging Soobin close to himself. Looking up he gestured the true blood to come closer. The wolf wasting no time to do so. He snuggled with the two most precious people in his life. Licking them with happiness all the while. He nuzzled his big face in Taehyung's chest drawing out giggles from the kid. The fond eyes of their family never leaving the three.

"I love you both so much." Taehyung whispered placing his head against the Trueblood's. Soobin gently secured between the two all the while. I love you too. Came a voice inside his head making him smile big. He sweetly kissed both their heads feeling complete in that warmth. Sighing in absolute bliss he said....

"Let's stay like this forever."

__________________

The last chapter. A little hasty but I was out of words. Hehe! An epilogue left and then we're done with this story.

Also I'll be posting my new story soon. So do check it out if interested.