43.

Anger makes a person irrational and Jungkook was well aware of this fact

Anger makes a person irrational and Jungkook was well aware of this fact. He was a true blood after all. He had seen his actions turning a thousand times more cruel under the influence of this feeling but he couldn't help and feel this anger run through his veins when his eyes landed on that old man standing by the doorway.

He had the urge to use his alpha voice right at that moment but a particular beautiful and calming strawberry like scent kept him at bay. He gave a quick glance at the pregnant male beside him and unknowingly his hand went to hold onto the other's slender one. He took in a deep breath to calm his raging emotions. Then faking a smile he said. "We were planning for the gender reveal."

"Yes Mr. Jeon. Tae is in the fourth month of his pregnancy so we'll know the gender of the child by the end of this month. Somi and Jayhyun are very excited and this is why they wanted to start planning for it from today itself." Jin added. His face sporting a smile similar to Jungkook's.

"Oh really. He is already four months in. Time surely runs. We'll soon have a beautiful addition in our family and I'm really happy for you my children." Hantae cheered out walking towards them. His actions making everyone uncomfortable with every passing second. "Oh there's another thing I wanted to tell you. I'm going to take Taehyung to Lee Kura. Somi can come along if she wants to. I want him to take blessings from the divine omega of our pack. Anything to keep the baby healthy."

The smile on his face sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. He always had his suspicion about Hantae but now he knew for sure that the man was not someone who could be trusted. "I'm sorry but I don't want to go anywhere. I don't feel like it. My feet have been killing me and I also feel a little weak. So please let's not plan anything for now. My pregnant self will not be able to keep up with these old rituals." He spoke up looking right into those red eyes. His hold on Jungkook consolidating even more.

"I hope you don't mind that." He continued facing away from Hantae. With his front towards the others he scrunched his nose as if telling them 'To play along'. Understanding his point Somi immediately stepped forward. "Tae won't you do that for us?" She asked feigning sadness in her voice. "Uncle just wants you to get her blessings."

"Noona you can't force him. He's the one carrying the child. So please try to understand his condition as well." Jungkook intervened catching up to their act. "I'm sorry uncle but I think that we should respect Taehyung's choice. As the alpha of the pack it my duty to respect his decisions regarding matters related to his own self. We can visit grandma some other time." Jayhyun added. Trying his very best to sound as convincing as possible. They couldn't let the old man know of their suspicion on him. "Okay! If that's what you want." Hantae said rather hesitantly. A bitter smile plastered on his face.

Hearing those words Jungkook sighed out silently. "We'll get going then. Taehyung wants to rest." He announced and started walking away from the group with the omega beside him. Both the males remained silent throughout the entire walk back to Jungkook's room. Once inside, the true blood locked the door and then swiftly swept the other off his feet.

"K..Kookie?" Taehyung stuttered out surprised. His hands snaking around the ravenette's neck in the process. "Thank you Bambi. Ever since you've entered my life it has changed for the better. First you accepted my feelings and now this. You don't know how much hope you've given me. You really are a miracle. My miracle." He said placing a soft kiss on the omega's cherry lips.

Then with gentle steps we walked towards the bed. His eyes never leaving the one in his arms. The pretty one who was looking back at him with equal intensity. "Don't you feel sad Kookie? Your uncle has been hiding something from you all this while. If you are sad then don't hide it from me. You know I'm here for you." Jungkook smiled at the concern shown.

Placing Taehyung down on the bed he sat beside him and caressed his cheeks softly. "I am angry. I do feel betrayed but everything evaporates into a mist whenever I look at you. You just make me feel happy Bambi and I'm surprised at myself too. I feel as if everything is going to turn out well in the end. We just have to keep walking. Together."

Taehyung smiled at those soft touches and heartfelt words. His love for the doe eyed male increasing every day. Yes love. He knew it was love. He was sure it was love. There was no other word that could define his feelings for the other and Jungkook's every gesture gave him the confidence to accept his growing feelings.

With shining eyes he kept on looking at the ravenette who was now searching for something in the cabinet. A fond laugh escaping his mouth when Jungkook yelled an excited 'Yes'. His eyes never left the true blood who came back to him and sat near his feet. His breath hitching when his feet were placed on the soft lap.

"Don't you dare say a word. I'm going to massage your feet and after that you are sleeping. We have been talking, planning and what not the entire day forgetting that you didn't rest at all. I know that we have a really important mission at hand now but this doesn't mean that you'll ignore your health Bambi. I'm not stopping you from helping. So be kind to your hot head and don't stop me from taking care of you." Those stern yet gentle words didn't let Taehyung protest.

Sighing he laid back against the pile of cushions enjoying the heavenly care given to him by his lover. He felt ecstatic to have someone as pure and loving as Jungkook in his life. That bunny smile giving him new reasons to live. He smiled thinking that things were finally getting better for him. For them.

Or were they?

__________________

Another update as promised. :-)