37.

The true blood stared into the mirror

The true blood stared into the mirror. His reflection looking back at him with equal scrutiny. The white shirt and black pants were fitting him perfectly. The folded sleeves giving a view of his beautiful tattoos. The minimal silver hoops hanging on his ear gave him the dazzle he required. "This is good enough." He said gulping down his nervousness. Then taking a deep breath he held his head high and walked out of his room in search for his ethereal date for tonight.

His feet took him in the direction of the omega's room. His heart thumping loudy inside when the click of the door was heard suddenly and out stepped the boy. His wavy hair were falling onto his forehead perfectly. The petite body looking absolutely gorgeous in that pink and beige outfit. Beautiful. Just a look at him and Jungkook forgot how to breathe.

Taehyung was no different. His too quick encounter with the ravenette had left him speechless. He just couldn't take his eyes away from the other as his heart was busy dancing inside with an unknown feeling. "I was ready so I thought that I should come to you." Both of them spoke together. Looking away shyly when they realised what just happened.

"Am I dreaming? Are you both getting shy in front of each other?" A voice snapped them both out of their trance. They looked behind Jungkook and saw Somi and Jayhyun standing there with huge smiles on their faces. "No we were just trying......try....." Jungkook wanted to cover up his nervousness but failed at it miserably.

"It's okay Kook you don't have to explain yourself. Just get lost now. Take him on the best date of his life till now." Somi said patting the ravenette's shoulder while Taehyung just smiled softly at the interaction. "We'll get going then." He announced and pulled the omega towards him. Both of them walking away immediately hand in hand.

"Enjoy! Try to be decent. You still have my baby with you." Jayhyun shouted mischievously. Hearing him the couple quickened their steps to get away from the teasing. Their cheeks painted crimson while a soft smile adorned their beautiful countenance.

 Their cheeks painted crimson while a soft smile adorned their beautiful countenance

Taehyung was left speechless for the second time in just an hour. "Wow!" The word came out of his mouth uninvited as he looked around with bright shining eyes. A small lake covered with white water lilies. The canopy of trees at the banks and the star laden sky. It was one of the most beautiful places he had seen in his life.

"Are you ready?" The question was whispered softy near his ear and he nodded his head giving Jungkook a soft smile. Slowly the true blood led him towards a small boat and in seconds they were rowing towards the middle of the lake.

"Bambi." The soft call for his name made him look away from those white blooms. He looked up ahead and locked eyes with the ravenette. The alpha glanced softy at him and said. "I know this is not fancy or fun but I wanted our first date to be meaningful to us. I wanted it to be a day we remember throughout our lives not because it was too exciting but because it was deep."

With that he took out a cloth like thing from the basket near his feet. Taking out a lighter from his pocket he lighted up a kindling material tied to it's base. Soon enough the odd looking cloth turned into a beautiful floating lantern that had the omega mesmerised. "This lantern in my hand might just be a piece of paper but it is so much more than it shows. It means letting go. Letting go of your past and welcoming your bright future. It means embracing every new feeling with open hands. Those feelings that are going to shine as brightly as this lantern would in the dark sky."

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes away from the ravenette. His every word was making him feel renewed and important. His breath hitched when Jungkook pulled him towards himself and adjusted him between his legs. One by one the true blood took the omega's hand in his own as they both held onto the lantern together.

"Our fate has been a little hard on us. It decided to give us mates that never loved our true selves. It played with our days and nights by giving us those dark and unwanted feelings but everything happens for a reason. I did not believe in this theory a few months ago but now I do." Jungkook spoke with his face placed on Taehyung's shoulder. "I never wanted to give into these feelings of the heart again but you changed everything in my life Kim Taehyung. You made me believe that I deserve a second chance at life because I was never wrong. I loved and trusted. I shouldn't punish myself for that and neither should you. So let's start anew. Let us let go of that painful past and start our life with these beautiful feelings we have for each other. What do you say?"

Taehyung nodded his head lightly pulling away a little from the other. He looked directly into those black orbs and smiled. "Let's do that." He cheered out softly and went back to his earlier position. Twinkling with happiness the two slowly released the lantern and saw it float into the sky.

"Beautiful." Taehyung whispered as his eyes travelled along with the lantern. He slowly leaned back completely into the ravenette's buff chest while the two muscular arms snaked around him securely. They both sat englanged with each other in that small boat. Their proximity so close that their cheeks would graze together with every breath.

"My heart is thumping in my ears." Jungkook murmured with a big smile on his face. "Mine too." Taehyung replied as he kept on looking at the floating lantern. His face shining with those jittery feelings. "You know Tae I've realised something today." The ravenette uttered making the omega pull away a little from his embrace. "What?" He asked and the words he heard next were enough to make his heart dance with joy.

"Feelings that are unlooked for are actually the most magical feelings in life."

_________________

We have some more romantic moments. It's not over yet.