8.

"Rogues are coming this way

"Rogues are coming this way."

Panic and fear. These emotions were spreading like wildfire as the weight of the situation began to settle in their minds. Their heart beats got erratic and the body started shivering in fear. What were they suppose to to do now? The situation was very grave. None of them could take it easy. Not when there had been recent killings in the pack.

Rogue wolves were mostly alphas. Strong and powerful with the goal of destruction. With the goal of killing and creating havoc. Omegas couldn't do much against them. Even if they tried to fight they wouldn't be able to stand a chance for long. This realisation itself was enough to drain away all the courage they had. They all were either omegas or untrained betas. There was no one who could fight off the scapms.

Overtaken by this immense terror the people there turned around and ran without second thoughts. Their feet ran in desperation as their mind blocked away all their thoughts and senses. Survival. That was their only goal. They were frantic to go back to their families and loved ones.

"Taehyung what should we do now? We have three children to take care of." Jimin's panicked voice brought Taehyung out of his dazed state. Taking his eyes away from the running crowd he concentrated on the children instead. Those innocent fearful eyes snapped a chord inside him. I have to do something. I have to save them. He thought to himself as an idea struck his mind. A dangerous idea.

"Jimin take them with you and start running towards the main pack gate. I'll distract the Rogues till then." He tried to sound as confident as he could even though his heart was hammering inside with fear. "No! Let's go Tae. All of us together." Jimin retorted.

"JIMIN!! It's not the time to argue. I'll take a longer route to the pack gate. This will give you all time to ask for help. I'll be right after you." Taehyung looked at his friend in assurance who just nodded reluctantly. His glassy eyes were trying to pursue the omega but the other was adamant. "Let's go kids. Run as fast as you can." Jimin told the little ones and then dashed off giving Taehyung one last look of concern.

Once everyone had left Taehyung closed his eyes trying to calm his anxious body. This is basically a suicide but I'll still try to come out of it somehow. He thought to himself taking in deep breaths to ease his erratic heartbeat. Once he had somewhat gained his composure he concentrated on changing his form.

Seconds later there stood a beautiful white wolf in the boy's place. With his snow like fur and ocean blue eyes he stood there in all his glory. His stern yet soft eyes looked around inspecting the situation. The air suddenly gave him a sniff of a dominant pheromone. The Rogues are here. Taehyung thought and then released his own pheromones in the air to cover the lingering scent of the others.

Once he had made sure that the air smelt like him he started running towards the pack taking the longer route. He had to stall the rogues for as long as he could so that Jimin could reach the pack grounds safely with the kids and get back with some help.

The wolf ran with all his might knowing fully well that the alphas were just behind him. He could hear the panting and thumping of their paws. The scrunching of twigs and leaves could be heard just behind him and his heart was ready to come to his mouth. These Rogues are too fast. Just keep running Taehyung. You are near the pack gates. Just a few minutes more. He was trying his level best to keep his legs in motion despite the pain.

Taehyung didn't stop even once but the sudden cry that resonated through the forest haulted his steps. Taking a quick glace behind he saw no one around. F*ck someone was attcked. The wolf immediately turned his direction and ran towards the sound. He had to help the person. Whoever was in danger.

Not even minutes later his blues eyes spotted a small figure huddled near a tree looking at something in terror. Turning his eyes around he saw a black wolf eyeing the child with an insane aura. Taehyung's eyes widened when that wolf took an big leap towards his prey. Without wasting the crucial time the small white wolf ran forward in full force pushing the rogue away using his entire body.

The tedious endeavour was draining his energy way too quickly but he didn't have the time to think about such things. With quick steps he ran to the small boy and somehow hauled him onto his back. The scared one didn't retort even once since the calming pheromones the white wolf released gave him a sense of protection.

Just when he was about to dash off another wolf came up from behind trying to pounce on them but Taehyung was quicker to dodge the attack. His legs didn't stop after that. Even though his body was at a breaking point he didn't slow down at all. Don't worry. We'll be safe. He said through the mind link. Trying to comfort the boy who was clutching onto his fur for dear life.

His words of comfort started coming to life when his eyes landed on the pack gates. A few guards stood there ready to attack the intruders. Hope and relief bloomed inside Taehyung's body as he finally haulted infront of them. One of the guards tried to take the shivering kid in his arms but the other refused to let go.

Taehyung smiled a little at the gesture as a sudden feeling bloomed inside him. An unknown feeling that felt good. He sighed and finally looked behind him only to find three wolves on the floor unconscious. Beside them stood the mighty True Blood with raging eyes.

Taehyung had no idea about what happened in those few minutes but he still felt glad. I did it. He rejoiced as his wolf beamed with his victory but this happiness was short lived as he saw the ravenette walking towards him with a frown on his face.

The buff male quickly took the kid in his arms. Soobin. It was Soobin and Taehyung realised it just now. He had been so busy trying to save the kid that he became too ignorant about his surroundings. Timidly the omega eyed the True Blood. Conscious of his own wolf form but he had never thought that he would hear such words after what he did for the other's son.

"My son was in danger because of you."

_______________

I'm sorry guys I know this chapter is not good. I'm actually on a mental block these days so bare with me.