32.

The moonlight illuminated the night with it's white hue

The moonlight illuminated the night with it's white hue. The moon smiled at the two as they stared into each other's eyes with overwhelming emotions. Their hands entangled in a gentle yet firm grip.

"Don't say anything yet. Let me talk today." Jungkook whispered tucking a strand of hair on Taehyung's face behind his ear. "From the day that I've met you my emotions have been overflowing. I don't like to talk to someone I don't know but this was not the case with you. We both fought like children. That too without any reasons." He giggled remembering his heated bickering with the omega.

"You've always made me feel things that I've never felt before. All this was so unexpected. After Eun-hi cheated on me I had made a resolve to never fall in love again because this feeling has just given me sadness and nothing else. I had promised myself to never become that weak again. This is why I kept myself in denial till now. The loneliness and emptiness I felt were shrugged away like nothing. For the past eight years I've tried to ignore the void in my heart but now I don't even feel it. From the day you entered my life I have felt so many things at once. I don't feel that loneliness, that emptiness or that void anymore. It's like you've taken away every hurting feeling out of my body and then filled it up with those beautiful emotions. I don't know what I feel towards you. I'm not sure yet but if there's one thing I know it's that I never want to lose you. I don't know what the future holds for us but I want to try. I want to try to be with you. I want to hold your hand like this and give you reasons to smile. Am I making sense?"

Taehyung wanted to cry after hearing that from the True Blood's mouth. It felt like a dream to him. A dream that he never wanted to come out of. "I want to give it a shot too." The words came out of his mouth before he could even realise it. But did he care? No! Not at all. He was not going to let go of this chance he was getting at finding himself some happiness. He was going to embrace it with his all. "I feel happy and safe around you Kookie. I can't lose you too. Even the thought of that scares me. I don't know how but you've become an important part of my life in these few days. Just like you I want to really hold onto this hand of yours forever."

Jungkook could feel those tears of happiness running down his cheeks. A soft smile adorning his face as he leaned forward and placed a loving kiss on the omega's forehead. The other looking at him with the same emotions in his eyes. "Let's do that. Let's hold onto each other forever." The ravenette whispered softly. His heart skipping merrily inside. He had no idea about how he got the courage to express his feeling but now he felt like the happiest person on the planet. He loved this feeling and he wanted to feel this way for the rest of his life.

"How dare you lie about my omega?"

"Jungkook! Stop that. You're scaring them." Hantae shouted standing up himself. "Are you out of your mind? They are here to tell us about someone dangerous and you're trying to defend that person." He questioned looking at the raging true blood in the eyes.

"Why should I trust them? I've known Taehyung for long enough to know..........." Jungkook tried to answer but Hantae cut him off. "I don't know what you think but you both are going to listen to me right now. I'm your uncle and I know what will be the best for you. I am not going to listen to anything you say anymore." He announced and scoffed before walking out of the room in annoyance.

He couldn't help but feel happy about how the situations had suddenly come to his advantage. He could sense his victory this time but sadly he was so wrong.

The old man gulped in anger remembering the incident. "How could I be so foolish? Why did I even think that Jungkook will listen to me? That bastard has always been a thorn in my path. If not for him I would have easily manipulated Jayhyun. That fool still feels guilty for something that was not his fault and I could have easily taken advantage of that guilt. F*ck that true blood though. He is always ruining my plans. First the ritual and now this. I just had to get Taehyung out of the house and then somewhere alone but now I can't do that easily. Jungkook is stuck to him now. F*CKING A*SHOLE." He shouted throwing away the lamp beside him.

His chest was heaving up and down as he tried his very best to keep himself composed. The failure stabbing his soul and pride. "So you mean to say that you are not going to give Taehyung to Kang anymore. Are you planning to have him to yourself?" Eun-hi asked as she leaned against the wall in the other's room.

Hantae looked at her with a disinterested expression. "You should focus on Jungkook. Taehyung and what I'll do with him should not be your business. It's because of you that I'm keeping that bastard alive otherwise I would have killed him till now." He said and was about to say something else but couldn't when Eun-hi started laughing out loudly.

"You cannot kill him. Just accept that. He is way too strong for your old bones Mr. Jeon. This is why you decided to bring me back into his life so that I could help you out with him. Didn't you want me to wrap him around my fingers like I used to before? That was the reason right?" She snickered and then continued. "But I know that you'll not accept it. So it's okay and moreover I really want to help you to get Taehyung. He has started to piss me off. I also have an idea about how to do that."

Her voice sounded as evil as her plan. Hantae on the other hand could feel an intense excitement erupting in him as he heard the words that came out of the woman's mouth next.

"What if something happens to Soobin because of Taehyung?"

__________________

Yay! We already have 15K views on this story. It's rewarding. Thank you so much.