11.

Being the centre of attention

Being the centre of attention. Not all people like that and Taehyung was one of those individuals too. He preferred to live his life without any unnecessary hustle. He liked that feeling of being in his own bubble but his life was not the same.

Somehow he had always been in the limelight unwillingly. For being a male omega. For not being submissive. For standing up for himself. For the false rumours about him. Everything in his life had made him the talk of the town. On top of that his habit of speaking his mind without any filter in his mouth was the icing on the cake.

Why am I like that? He thought to himself as he eyed the three people standing around him. He was sure that they would confront him about the incident that morning and he was not ready to answer them at all. "Why did you call me Luna?" He asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. The boy wanted to get over with whatever was going to happen.

"First of all relax. You don't have to be so formal. You already know Jimin and this is Jin hyung. He's the pack doctor who's going to take care of your health from now on." Somi gestured towards the omega standing beside Jimin. Taehyung bowed a little to greet the said person but was taken off guard when he was pulled into a hug instead.

"You don't have to do all this. Call me hyung and I'm sorry I couldn't meet you till now. I was quite busy with work." Jin said breaking from the hug. Taehyung unknowingly smiled big at the warmth exuding from the male. "But why will you take care of my health. I'm not pregnant yet." He asked but the sudden realisation had him dumbfounded. "Or am I?" His voice was laced with unsurety as he looked at Jin with his questioning eyes.

A gasp of surprise left his mouth as his hand automatically came towards his stomach when Jin gave him the affirmation. He diverted his gaze to Somi who gave him a warm smile in return. "This is why you have to be very careful from now on. Especially the first trimester. Make sure you don't do some heavy or tiring work at all. Also rest as much as you can. You're going to be physically weaker during the first three months and this increases chances of miscarriage. So be very careful till the time I declare you safe from the danger zone."

Taehyung bobbed his head in excitement. The news of his pregnancy giving him a sudden joy. The fact that a life was growing inside him was too fascinating for the omega. He smiled big looking at his still flat stomach. "I'll be very careful. You don't have to worry Luna. Your little one is safe with me." Taehyung's words held assurance in them and Somi found herself smiling fondly at the boy.

"I trust you. We all do and this is why we'll be there for you." She caressed the omega's hair feeling extremely happy. She was soon going to be a mother. A wish that Taehyung was bringing into life. She couldn't wait for that day. The day she would be able to hold her precious child in her arms. Her priceless gem.

The Alpha entered the small diner. His group of friends in tow. He was determined to meet him today. He couldn't wait any longer. I've had enough of his tantrums. He thought to himself as he took a few steps inside. "Minho? What are you doing here?" Ae-cha exclaimed as soon as her eyes landed on him.

"I told you that I wanted to meet Taehyung. I'm here for that." Minho said casually taking a seat at one of the tables. "And I told you that he doesn't want to meet you. So you can leave." The women gestured towards the open door. She was not interested to even talk to that man. The Alpha on the other hand snickered at her words.

"Mrs. Kim I didn't ask for his permission. I told you that I will meet him but he didn't come. So I'm here. Now quickly call my mate. I have a lot to talk with him. He has to answer a lot of my questions." Minho leaned back onto the chair. His lips turned up in a cocky smirk. Ae-cha couldn't help but scoff at his words and posture.

"I know why he rejected you and I am glad he did. Your intentions are quite clear from your gestures but let me tell you one thing. My Taehyungie is not someone you can control Minho. He's a free bird who doesn't like a*sholes like you. As it is Taehyung is not here and even if he was he wouldn't meet you. You don't own him. Make sure you get this into your head. Now leave before I file a complaint against you." Her voice was firm and she didn't flinch even when Minho banged the table in anger.

"Why is your son so full of himself? I have everything money, status and looks. What about him? A poor male omega struggling in the hands of some loan sharks. Despite that I gave him the privilege of being with me. I showered him with gifts and took him to all high class parties with me. What did he do? Reject me. Me? The one who's way above him and still I'm here to give him one more chance. But no he has to be his arrogant self again." The agitated male ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. His eyes had turned red in anger but Ae-cha still held her ground.

"My child doesn't need your fame, money or looks. He's not someone like you. You can never have him. You'll never be able to give him the things he wants. Never." Her confident words left Minho speechless. He breathed in and out trying to control his embarrassed form. Finally, after a few seconds of thinking he looked right into the woman's eyes. Smirking he said...

"If he'll not come to me himself than I'll make him."

_______________

I'm late but I'm obsessed with Vincenzo. The story line is so my type.

I'm sorry for the mistakes. I've not edited it. Point it out if you find any.