34.

"My omega? We are in this together? When were you planning to tell me about this you bastard?" Jayhyun shouted running after his brother who was smiling ear to ear

"My omega? We are in this together? When were you planning to tell me about this you bastard?" Jayhyun shouted running after his brother who was smiling ear to ear. "Why would I?" Jungkook teased the older who opened his mouth wide open in surprise after hearing his words. "This little sh*t." He exclaimed before running after the ravenette in full force.

Once he caught up-to the true blood he quickly pushed him to the grassy ground and started tickling him everywhere. "Hyung! Stop it. Hyung! Please! Okay. Okay. I'll tell you. I'll tell you." Jungkook giggled trying his very best to come out of the other's grip. Both the brothers feeling like kids after years of an unknown distance between them.

"H...Hyung!" Jayhyun ceased when the other giggled breathlessly. Falling right next to him, he stared at the beautiful blue sky with glistening eyes. "I'm so g...glad to have this moment. I'm s...so glad." His stuttering cautioned the ravenette immediately. He turned his head to face his brother in concern and saw him looking at the wide blue yonder intently.

"I've been a failure all my life kook. First mom and dad. Now Taehyung and my child. I always take the wrong decisions in my life. I'm your big brother but I couldn't bring this smile on your face. I'm the alpha but I'm not able to do anything useful for this pack. I don't even know what I should do now. Both me and Somi are clueless. What if we are the worst parents in the world? What if we are not able to handle both the pack and our family properly? I'm scared kook. I'm scared of the possibilities and I know this is very cowardly of me. But I can't help it." Jayhyun glanced at his brother with a pained visage. His eyes speaking more than his words.

"Is this what you've been torturing yourself with?" Jungkook asked with utmost concern. "Hyung I was just eighteen when my mate cheated on me and we both lost our parents. That year turned my life upside down. I was broken but so were you. You were blamed for something so low and cruel but you still chose to ignore your pain and look after the others. You were there on every step of my life. You helped me out of my darkness when you were yourself drowning in one. You were just twenty two when all responsibilities were put on your shoulder and since then you've been the best brother, the best mate and the best alpha a pack could get."

Jayhyun bit onto his lower lip as his emotions got unbearable. Jungkook's words sounded like pity to him. "B....But I couldn't e...even protect Taehyung. What if something had happened to him and the b...baby? He could have lost his fertility because of us. We could have lost our baby. I can't even face him n..now. I wanted to deny the accusations on him but I was scared kook. What if my instincts and d...decisions are wrong like before? What if I make an even bigger m...mistake?" He had so many questions and worries on his mind. A burden that he had been carrying for years now. A misery that he and his mate had been going through.

"You don't have to stop yourself from crying hyung. Being an alpha doesn't mean that you can't be scared or emotional. Being an alpha doesn't mean that you have to be okay with fighting and violence. Being and alpha doesn't mean that you can't be nervous and unsure about your decisions. You don't have to be the typical description of an alpha and I think this is what makes you the best. You are soft and patient. Something that most alphas lack including me. You have always been my role model hyung. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be like you and dad. Kind yet powerful. So why do you doubt yourself so much? Mom and dad did not leave us because of your decision. It was just our sad fate." Jungkook took in a deep breath. His eyes fixed onto the clear sky while his hand slowly went for the other's.

Patting it softly he continued. "And I'm sorry hyung. I was so into my own miseries and fears that I ignored you completely. I was so cold and distant even when you tried your very best to comfort me. We have not talked like this for years now just because of me. I was selfish to show you that I'm fine now when I was still hurting and that I think made me more aloof. I felt empty but that doesn't excuse me from my behaviour. I left you alone hyung. I was never there as a brother for you. I'm in fault as much as you think you are."

"No kook. You never ignored me. We practiced together. Discussed about every problem together. Had family meals. You never abandoned me or anyone else as a matter of fact." Jayhyun urged but Jungkook shook his head in denial. "When did we have a heart to heart conversation like this hyung? I don't even remember. We may have not been distant but our hearts were and I accept this. If we had talked it out none of us would have been in such misery. Conversation gives you a channel to take out your pent up feelings. So promise me that you are going to talk about what you are feeling and I promise to do that too." The alpha wiggled his eyebrows mischievously trying to lighten up the mood.

Smiling the older alpha nodded his head feeling lighter than before. "Since we have already made the promise so you should start now." Jayhyun said eyeing the other with a smug smile on his face. "What is happening between you and Taehyung?"

The question had the ravenette looking away with crimson coloured cheeks as he bit onto his lips feeling shy. He turned to face Jayhyun who was already looking at him with raised brows. "If you'll catch me then I'll surely tell you everything." The true blood cheered out before sprinting away.

"This sh*t." Jayhyun cursed before running after the other with a big smile on his face. The sound of their happy laughter resonating through the air as they chased after each other unaware of.....

the dangers lurking in the shadows.

_______________

Conversation is the key to many problems.
I'm saying this from personal experience. Whenever I'm stressed I just rant about all my worries to my siblings and after that I feel very light.
Their advise being a plus point.

So this is a reminder for anyone who is penting up their worries. Go talk to someone who is close to you about them.