51.

White drapes and medieval looking columns around the altar

White drapes and medieval looking columns around the altar. Blooms of different colours decorating every nook and corner of that small garden. The decorations were nothing fancy, neither was the celebration too big. It was a small gathering with just their loved ones around.

Every aspect of their wedding might have screamed cliche to many but Taehyung didn't care about it at all. Sometimes being simple and common is the best way to show your feelings and the omega was happy with just that. The bouquet in his hands was a bunch of roses too. Red depicting his undying love for the True Blood, pink depicting his gratitude towards the other for coming into his life and white depicting the beginning of a new chapter in their journey together.

The omega smiled eyeing the closed door before him. In a few minutes he would be married to the man he loved. He felt blessed for everything in his life. His hand came up to gently caress the small baby bump that was barely visible under his loose white lacy shirt. Thank you for coming into my life. Even though you'll not be mine but I'll always consider you as a blessing sent especially for me. He thought to himself. His heart beating wildly inside with the joy he felt.

"Tae? Are you ready?" Sunghoon's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He slowly turned his head to his right and saw his father standing there with a warm smile on his face. "Let's go. He's waiting for you." Taehyung nodded at the words and ever so gently encircled his arm around his father's. Then together they stepped out into the garden with the sound of violen playing in the background.

His eyes travelled towards the altar and
there beside the priest stood the love of his life. Clad in a black suit he looked like the definition of perfection. His eyes were shining with tears while his lips were turned up in a beautiful smile. Taehyung could feel his breath hitch at the emotions the true blood was gazing at him with.

Jungkook too was no different. It was taking everything in him to not burst out crying from all the happiness he was feeling. His love looked like an angel walking down that aisle to be his forever. Every step Taehyung took was making his heart beat louder than before. He couldn't help but feel high with the joy that surrounded him. How did I get so lucky? He thought to himself and then extended his hand forward.

"Make him the happiest." He nodded at the words and when that familiar hand was placed in his own he felt giddy all over. Slowly he guided the omega to stand before him and then stared right into his beautiful eyes. No words were exchanged. Just feelings were conveyed through the connection they shared. The two were lost in each other. Their gaze saying more than words ever could.

They did not even realise when the ceremony began. The only thing they knew was each other's presense. The warm presense that made them forget about the entire world. The bouquet of roses clutched tightly in the omegas hand representing their deep, unconditional and everlasting love just like their orbs.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Jungkook exclaimed feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Taehyung cheered out like an excited kid making everyone laugh at him fondly.

"Eomma! Appa! It's time for the rings." It was Soobin's cheerful voice that made them look away from each other for the first time ever since Taehyung's arrival. They turned to face the little one with beaming visages. One by one they exchanged the rings with Soobin cheering excitedly throughout.

"I pronounce you both as husbands. You may now......" But the priest never got to complete his words as Jungkook had already pulled the omega towards himself. With one arm snaked around Taehyung's waist and the other gently rubbing the baby bump he placed a long loving kiss on the omega's cherry lips. His heart dancing with joy inside.

"I love you." He whispered separating themselves slowly. "I love you too." Taehyung replied gazing at the true blood with millions of emotions in his eyes. Their hands unknowingly getting entangled together as they gave each a final nod before turning to face their waiting family.

"I'm so happy today." Jungkook began feeling overwhelmed with those jolly emotions. "I never thought that I'll be having a moment like this in my life. A moment so serene and precious. A moment that I'm going to remember for the rest of my life and all this was only possible because of a beautiful person who decided to love me for who I am. I feel blessed to have him by my side. I know most of you might have thought that we're being too hasty with something that's suppose to be more grand and elaborate but trust me this wedding being so sudden makes it even more special for us. Thank you everyone for standing by our side and understand our feelings. Thank you for not questioning our decision and being happy in our happiness."

Hearing his words everyone present there got teary eyed. Jungkook smiled looking at all those faces around. "Okay that's all for today's sappy part of the day. I've said too much and I think it's time to celebrate now." He exclaimed receiving loud and excited cheering in return.

Laughing at the sudden commotion he turned to face the omega beside him and found the other already looking in his direction. Without second thoughts he pulled Taehyung closer and placed a small peck on his lips. Then placing their foreheads together he whispered...

"You're finally mine Bambi. Forever."

____________________

I'm sorry guys but I have no idea on how to write a wedding scene. :'(