23.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. He had never thought that Minho could stoop down so low. "You turned into a monster. Didn't you? How can you even think about killing an innocent being that has nothing to do with you? Have you lost your mind?" He urged with tears glossing his eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU HAVE A CHILD INSIDE YOU THAT ISN'T MINE? Do you really think I'll let you do that? You are so wrong if you do." Minho shouted. His eyes turning red from the uncontrolled rage inside him. His fists clenching as those monstrous eyes wandered over the omega's stomach.

"You have no say in decisions I take. Not back then, not now and not even in the future. So just get lost before I call the guards." Taehyung glared at the man before him. I have to do something. I can't let him harm bun. He thought to himself as his eyes scanned the surroundings. Luckily there was a table lamp beside the couch that immediately caught his eye.

The entire situation was nothing less than a nightmare. There was just one door in the glass house. The one that Minho was successfully blocking. "Don't do this Minho. Just go away. I'll not tell anyone about you." He said slowly stepping back trying to get to the lamp as discretely as possible.

"You'll not be able to take me with you anyway. The security is tight. So you still have time to back off." He said taking another step back. His eyes widening when Minho suddenly started walking towards him with the speed of light. He was too fast but Taehyung was no less. Gathering all his strength the omega hurriedly stepped back and without any hesitance picked up the lamp swinging it right at the alpha before him.

Minho hunched forward in pain when the lamp smashed into his torso. A loud scream escaping his mouth. Taking this chance Tarhyung quickly dashed off towards the door but before he could go too far a tight grip on his hair ceased his footsteps. F*ck these alpha powers and speed. He thought to himself gritting his teeth. His hands trying their very best to free himself from that painful grip.

"Leave me you f*cker." Taehyung exclaimed when the grip on his hair tightened with each passing second. "I have to teach you some manners before that. How dare you treat your mate with such disrespect." The raging alpha whispered near the omega's ear. His voice full of anger and frustration.

Taehyung closed his eyes when the pain became unbearable. His hands automatically coming down to protect the child at any cost. What do I do? How do I protect bun? These thoughts invaded his panicked mind as a lone tear escaped his eyes. "How. Dare. You." It was then that a sudden low growl resonated through those glass walls shaking them up in the process. The calming after rain muddy scent filling up the air.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see the true blood standing a few steps away from them. His gaze fixed on Minho's hand that was clutching onto the omega's hair. "Leave him." Those words sounded like a warning. A threat for life. Jungkook's voice so dark that it sent shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"Why should.........." Minho couldn't even complete his eyes as the True Blood came right beside them. His tattooed arm snaked around the male's throat making him lose his grip on Taehyung. "I gave you a warning but d*cks like you don't deserve even that." Jungkook growled throwing the alpha away.

"Are you alright?" He immediately turned all his care to Taehyung in an instant. Scanning him from head to toe. His eyes getting soft in the process. Taehyung could hear his heart beat loudly but not from fear. This feeling was something else. Something that only Jungkook could make him feel. "Bambi?" That call brought him back to reality as he bobbed his up and down. "I'm fine." He whispered.

"HE'S MY MATE." Minho shouted loudly catching their attention. "He's my mate Jungkook. My omega who cheated on me. Just like yours. He doesn't deserve your sympathy. Don't let those crocodile tears of his fool you. I know he must have cried infront of you all. He must have told you thousands of stories about me but don't trust him. He is just an attention seeking b*tch."

A laugh escaped the True Blood's mouth at those words. Bringing his hand up he started scratching his ear. "So annoying! How did you tolerate him for three years? I can't even look at his sh*tty face for a second. Even his voice is a pain to my ears." He said looking right into Minho's eyes. "Let's go Taehyung. I'll take care of him later."

With that he turned around. Taehyung following him like a lost puppy. "Was he good? Did you have a good f*ck? He's good at spreading his legs anyway." That was it. Those words broke all his walls of control. Like a bullet he turned around and ran up-to the annoying male. Punching him hard on his nose. Then he shoved him up by his collars and brought him near his face.

"You don't even deserve the air around him." His words were a growl of immense anger that made the other shiver in fear. Another punch landed on his face as he tried to free himself from Jungkook's grip. "I'll teach you a good lesson today." The true blood whispered near his ear making Minho's eyes go wide.

And then it was in seconds that Jungkook shoved him into the glass wall of the house. Making it shatter into a million pieces. Blood dripping down onto the white marble floor. Giving the squirming male one last glance the ravenette turned around walking back to the shocked omega. Taking his delicate hand in his own he pulled him out of that place without uttering a single word.

Taehyung too kept on walking behind him without any protests. His eyes wandering to their entangled hands. A smile automatically graced his face as the warmth of that touch flooded his body. Unknowingly he said to himself....

"That's my hot head."

________________

Serious and angry Jungkook is hot without a doubt.