Epilogue

The omega gasped when another contraction hit him in the abdomen

The omega gasped when another contraction hit him in the abdomen. "Push Tae. Push." The ravenette said holding onto his hand for dear life. "It's still not the time to do that Kookie. Jin hyung will tell me when to push. So don't worry. Hmm." Taehyung reassured the alpha who was on the verge of crying any second now.

This is how it had been for the past few hours. Despite the pain Taehyung did not react much but Jungkook was throwing unbelievable tantrums. It looked like he was the one delivering the baby instead. A smile made its way up the omega's face when he remembered how Jungkook instructed him to push everytime a contraction hit him.

"Koo....." Taehyung brought his hand up to caress the male fondly but a painful contraction took his breath away. A loud cry escaped his mouth which was enough for the True Blood to burst out crying himself. "Your dilation is complete. We can go forward with the delivery." Those words were enough for Jungkook to start with his chanting again.

The omega pushed with all his might as his husband supported him with his lovely kisses and words. He felt as if someone was ripping him open at every push. It was tiring and painful but the ravenette's soft nothings in his ears kept him sane. It felt like ages to them when a loud scream came out of Taehyung's mouth followed by the tiny wails of the newborn.

The omega fell back with a satisfied smile on his face. His droopy eyes fixed on the tiny creature in Jin's hands. "It's a girl." The said omega announced making the couple tear up in happiness. They never took their eyes off the newborn as a maid bathed her in a tub and then wrapped her in a white blanket.

"Here." Jin said placing her on Taehyung's chest letting the little one scent the omega. "She's s..so beautiful and tiny." Came the alpha's shaky voice. "Take her in your arms Kookie." Taehyung sqeezed his hand assuringly. Smiling softly all the way. Nodding his head like a kid Jungkook gently took the precious life in his arms before getting up from the bed and scurring outside.

"I have a daughter." He announced looking at his waiting family. The faces blooming with happiness at the news. "You have a sister now Hyunsoo." Jayhyun cheered out to his three year old son. The little one clapping his hands in delight.

Just when Jayhyun was about to say more sudden loud footsteps were heard followed by a worried voice "Where's Eomma?" A thirteen year old Soobin asked looking at everyone anxiously. "Here comes the possessive brat." Jayhyun said before stepping away from Jungkook. Giving the teen a view of his father.

"My...." He said stepping closer to the ravenette. His eyes fixed on the bundle of joy in those buff arms. "Sister!" Jungkook exclaimed with a jolly tear coming down his face. Soobin gulped looking at that pink face. His heart feeling giddy inside. "She's so pretty." He whispered making everyone grin fondly at him.

"Eomma?" The young alpha asked once he had his share of gazing at the girl. "He's fine. Just waiting for you." Jungkook informed and in seconds the boy was running into the room. "We'll meet you all after sometime." Jungkook mumbled politely before following after his son.

Once alone he gently closed the door keeping in mind his little daughter. I love it. The ravenette thought to himself as his eyes fell on the cuddling mother son duo. With hasty steps he walked towards the two and placed the girl on Taehyung's chest. Then lying down he snuggled close to the omega. His big arm encircling around his son from the other side.

"You both are heavy and clingy." Taehyung giggled glancing at the two alpha's encasing him from either side. "Then suffer. You chose it yourself." Both the father-son said at the same time making Taehyung laugh at their antics.

"I love it!" He exclaimed feeling happy beyond his imagination. He had never thought that he would have a day like this in life but now it felt so natural. Like this was how it was suppose to be from the very beginning.

Sometimes life takes away alot from you but that doesn't mean that there's nothing left to live for. To be happy for. There might be bigger surprises on the way that you never even dreamed of. That was what Taehyung believed in now.

He had won the most precious gifts in the form of these people. He loved the way his life was. He loved how he had fallen in love at the most unexpected time with the most unexpected person.

He was glad to have found that unlooked for euphoria.

So this is the end. I never expected that this story would be so liked by you all since I was not very confident while writing it. So thank you so much for all the support and love that you showered me with.
Looking forward to another writing experience with you.