Chapter 5

Warning
Y/n circled around her dirt track, hitting 198 mph. She saw a figure standing at the finish line. Y/n though that Calvin had finally shown up.

Once she stopped the car and got out she realized something very different. Jack Manifold, he stood at the finish line in his perfectly fitting suit.

He swung the dust out of the air, Y/n sighed. It always sucked when he was around, no fun at all, just business.

With another sigh, Y/n plastered a fake smiled on her face. "Hey, Jack! What are you doing up here?" Y/n yelled from her vehicle.

"Did you serious forget?!" Jack yelled, "you have your world record appointment today." Two people walked up behind Jack.

One was a man, very short brown hair. He seemed very short compared to the girl next to him. The woman hand short blonde hair and held a clipboard.

"Oh!" Y/n ran up to the them and shook their hand. "What are you wearing?!" Jack whisper yelled at her.

Y/n was about to answer until the lady did instead. "Oh, that's alright if you need to change! We're in no hurry!" She smiled, Y/n enjoyed her kindness.

"Well, I apologize for my appearance. I'll have my, uh, kind manager show you to the main track. I will be there soon," Y/n ran into her room.

She quickly changed into her racing suit and fixed her hair. "Y/n!" Calvin yelled up the stairs to her. "Good timing, world record people are here."

Y/n grabbed his headset and handed to him. They both rushed over to the track, where everyone was waiting.

Y/n hopped into her shiny black car, the white lighting on the side was very bright. Y/n watched the lights at the top.

She took a deep breathe as it turned yellow. Calvin smirked, knowing there's almost no way she won't beat the time of 11.67 seconds.

The light turned green, Y/n pressed on the gas. "Nice start, Kid!" Calvin clapped, Y/n watched closely of the track.

"Keep on the inside, you're doing great."

Y/n appreciated his kind voice. She kept the finish line in here sight. "Go ahead and floor it, kid. But keep her steady."

Y/n pressed her foot into the floor, the lady got ready to click stop. Passing the finish line, "nice job, kid!"  

Jack quickly looked at the time.

8.46 seconds, "woah." he whispered under his breath. Y/n took the next lap to slow down, Calvin ran up to her.

"What was the time?" Y/n asked worryingly, "8.46 seconds!" Y/n smiled, "smile!" The man yelled at the two.

Calvin put his arm around Y/n's shoulders. Y/n placed her on his back. They both smiled one of Y/n's eyes were closed due to the sun.

Technoblade

Technoblade slowly drive back home after running a few laps out in the country. Ringing came from his phone in the passenger seat.

He flipped it over, sighing as he read the name.

Dad.

Technoblade turned his phone on silent until he got home. When he could finally sit on his couch he looked at his phone.

Notification Center
- TikTok
Tommyinnt sent you a message

- Phil
Check Twitter!!!!!

-Wilby
Did you hear yet?!

- Dad
13 missed calls

- Dad
Answer!!!
Now, Techno!!
It's about Y/n!

Technoblade wondered why everyone was freaking about Y/n. A new notification popped up on his phone.

- Y/n
hey :)

Technoblade immediately clicked it and immediately regretted it. "I should have waited a second.." Techno grumbled under his voice.

- Technoblade
helloo

Technoblade call his dad, putting him on speaker. He picked up almost immediately, "Son! Why didn't you answer!?"

He yelled into the phone, "I was practicing." Techno sighed, "nevermind that! Y/n just beat the world record by 4 seconds!"

Just as Techno's eyes widen another notification from Y/n popped up.

- Y/n
Just wondering if you wanted some food, i ordered pizza!! :D

"Uh, Dad I have to go.." Technoblade didn't listen to his complaining, he hung up.

- Technoblade
What kind?

- Y/n
well, you didn't respond so i just got pepperoni.. :(

- Technoblade
send ur address

- Y/n
sounds like you're gonna murder me o_o

- Technoblade
oh god it does, just send ur driver to me. I'll send you my location. just don't try and murder me :0

- Y/n
deal