Chapter 29

Techno opened the door for Y/n, she stepped out. Before he even shut the door he was already reaching for her hand. Hand in hand the two walked in, getting many stares that went straight to the card games.

There were many different kinds, so Y/n pulled one called 'Uno Flip' off and started the back. Flashing lights came from the left of them.

They both looked over to the crowd taking pictures of them. Techno put his hand on her back, Y/n smiled and help up the Uno cards for them to see. Techno smiled as well.

"I think we should get the original ones." Y/n put the other ones back. "They are the best," Techno put his arm around her. They began to walked towards the front.

When they both reached self check out, Y/n started to pull out her card. "No, I got it." Technoblade pulled out his wallet. "No, I wanted them." Y/n tired to insert her card, "no," Techno grabbed her wrist.

"You payed for the date, let me pay for this." Y/n whispered to him, Techno just looked at her. "Can I take you out tonight?" Techno asked, "of course you can."

"Then, I'll pay for tonight." He slip his card back into his wallet. Y/n rolled her eyes, but laughed.

When the two were on their way back to Y/n's house, Y/n got a call. "Oh, god," she mumbled under her breath. "Who is it?" Techno asked, "it's Jack. My manger," She took a deep breath.

Techno put his hand on her leg. "He can't be that bad," Y/n looked over to him. "Oh, just listen." Y/n answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey, Jack. What's up?"

"What the hell is this?!" He yelled into the phone, Y/n closed her eyes. "What is what?" She sighed, "oh, I don't know.. Maybe the pictures all over twitter!"

"Jack, chill out-" He quickly cut her off. "Chill out?! Y/n, do you like putting your career on the line?! Look at the pictures I just sent you."

Y/n opened her messages, the pictures were of her and Techno. The first one was them walked through the parking lot together.

The second she really liked. Techno wore his jeans with a black t-shirt and converse. Y/n wore sweats and a black t-shirt. They were both smiling at the camera, while Y/n held up the uno cards.

Y/n silently showed Techno the pictures, he smiled. "What do you see Y/n?" Jack asked, "some good pictures." Y/n examined them and saved them.

"Y/n!" Jack yelled, "are you trying to ruin your career?!" Y/n rolled her eyes, "how am I ruining it?"

"You can't be in a relationship, it causes trouble!"

"So, I need your permission to be in a relationship?"

"No, Y/n listen to me. You need to keep it a secret."

"Why?"

"You know how many people know the name, Y/n L/n? Millions, most likely billions."

"Okay?"

"Now they're going to know the name Technoblade Minecraft because of you."

"He said he was fine with being public.." Y/n looked up to Technoblade. "I am," he whispered to her holding onto her leg a bit tighter.

"Are you with him right now?!" Jack screamed, "goodbye now, Jack." Y/n sighed, "don't you hang-" Y/n hung up the phone, "send me that picture of us."

"Okay," Y/n quickly sent them. "Favor?" Techno asked. Y/n nodded, "can you go to Tommy and send him those photos of us? He wants to know what you look like."

Y/n nodded, "when did you take those?" Y/n saw the pictures of her asleep in the field. "This morning, you looked like a fairy. You're very beautiful, Y/n." Y/n smiled, "thank you."