Goatman's Bridge

"Don't be arguing with me on this live stream, or Techno." Y/n pointed at Dream and Sapnap, Karl laughed. "We won't," they rolled their eyes. Y/n started the stream, "are you going to do the intro?" Karl asked her, "yeah, I'm just waiting for more people to join." Techno hit a hole in the road.

Y/n dramatically held onto her seatbelt. Techno laughed, "I hate her." Y/n giggled at his remark and started the intro. "Hey guys, welcome to Ghost vs Racers! I'm Y/n," "I'm Technoblade."

She looked into the backseat, "I'm Karl!" "I'm Sapnap," he winked at the camera. "And I'm Dream." Y/n turned back around, "camera man Ryan is in a different car."

"We're here," Techno said as he put the car in park. Everyone got out and met the lady that was waiting on them. After she told them the rules she started to walk away. "Oh, wait." She walked back over to them, "you're going to cross paths with people. They're going to be in these black cloaks and they'll have big leather books. Don't talk to them, just keep your head down. They'll leave you alone."

She smiled and waved goodbye, "that's not alarming at all." Y/n pulled up her notes up, "okay, so what's the story of the place?" Dream asked Y/n while he looked at the bridge.

""So, what I have learned is that a very famous goat farmer was killed on this bridge by KKK members , but it said that he returned from the dead, because when they came back he was gone. Apparently, we should have got like actual researchers to find this out, but the meanest like spirit here is a man named Steve. It's says that he was one of the members and will bite and scratch you. And in some it even says he hates women."

Y/n closed her phone and slipped it into her backpack. "So, the deal is we have to stay here for 12 hours. So we get to leave at 5am, but we can't sleep because of those ritual people." Y/n smiled, "but I got energy drinks in my bag."

"I'm not stepping on the bridge first." Sapnap stepped back, Karl stepped back as well. "I'm not doing that shit either," Y/n and Dream stepped back. "You guys are a bunch of pussies." Techno stepped onto the bridge. Then Dream, then Sapnap, then Karl. Last was Y/n, they all looked at her. Techno held his hand out to help her up and she took it.

"Not that bad," he smiled at her. "Alright, let's get this over with." She pulled out her flashlight and started to walk towards the woods. She stopped and walked behind Techno, "nevermind let's say here." She shined her light into the woods. Everyone took a seat on the bridge and Y/n opened her backpack.

She handed Karl a monster, but gave everyone else a red bull. "Let's get this show on the road." She said as she pulled out her rem pod. "Alright," she placed it on one side of the bridge. On the other side she placed a flashlight.

"Okay, so if anyone or anything want to communicate with us you can come and touch this or turn the flashlight on." She went and sat back down with Techno, the rem pod went off, signaling that something had touch it.

Y/n looked over to the flashlight, "can you turn that flashlight on?" Karl asked, the light slowly flicked on. Y/n moved closer to Techno, he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Are we talking to the goat man? If yes touch this keep the light on if no turned it off." Dream said, after a moment the light flicked off.

"How about we take a walk?" Sapnap asked, "and you can follow us until we say otherwise." The light flicked on. "Alright," they packed their stuff up and grabbed their flashlights. "Let's go," Techno said as he grabbed Y/n's hand.

As they were walking they smell something terrible, Karl looked at the ground. "What the hell is that?" He asked, everyone looked and shined their flashlights on it. "Oh my god, Ryan don't show that." Y/n gagged, causing Karl to as well. It was a satanic ritual that had involved an animal.