Birthday Trip - pt 3

Techno jumped out of bed, running into the bathroom. Y/n got up, following him. He was leaning over the toilet. Y/n sat on the side of the tub, rubbing his back. After he finished throwing up he leaned back on her legs. Y/n laid her head on top of his.

"How are you feeling, babe?" She asked, placing her hands on her shoulders. Before he responded he jolted back over to the toilet, throwing up again. "What do you think?" He said with an attitude, Y/n placed her hand on his head. "I asked you not to drink as much as you did, baby."  Techno rolled his eyes, Y/n handed him a tissue.

He got up and walked back to bed. Y/n sat on the edge of the bed, throwing on socks and shoes. "Where are you going so late?" Techno asked her,  "I'll go get you some stuff. I don't want you to be dehydrated." She kissed the side of his cheek, he grabbed her hand before she left. "It's late, you're not going by yourself."

Techno started to get up, "babe, I'll be fine. I'll be really quick." Techno shushed her, "hush, there's to many crackheads out." He threw on a shirt and shoes. Y/n grabbed the keys to the rental car and walked to the car together. Techno leaned his head on the window.

When Y/n pulled up to the gas station which was the only place open there was one woman outside. She looked over to Techno, he was sleeping. She quietly got out and ran in to grab a few things for him. She quickly paid, when she turned she almost ran into someone standing close to her. "I'm so sorry, I—" she looked up to see Techno.

"I told you not to go in alone." He furrowed his brows at her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. She turned to him in the car, "I know you don't feel well. But you're being kinda mean, Techno." He sighed, not responding. "Techno," She said, "I heard you." He grumbled, Y/n silently drove them back to the hotel.

Techno walked in front of her to the room. He had his hands in his pockets looking forward. He stopped in front of their door, waiting for Y/n to unlock. She dug through her wallet, Techno noticed him looking at her. "What?"

"I forgot the key," she mumbled. "Of course," Techno sighed, "it's okay, I'll ask Phil if we can crash on his couch tonight." She pulled out his phone and texted Phil. "Yeah, because the couches they have here can easily fit two people." He rolled his eyes, Y/n looked down.

Techno started walking to Phil's room across the hall. He opened the door, "everything alright?" Y/n nodded, "she forgot the fucking room key." Techno mumbled as he walked in and laid on the couch. "Thank you, Phil. I'm really sorry," Y/n said as she pulled out medication for Techno.

"Don't worry, Y/n. It's not a problem at all, goodnight now." He walked back to his room and closed the door. "Take this, baby." Y/n handed medicine to Techno. He grumbled, but took it and laid back down. Y/n pulled a blanket over him, he fell back asleep. Y/n laid down on the floor next to him, it was uncomfortable, but it'll do.

She googled what could be wrong with him and where this attitude was coming from. She found that he was just hungover and would be better soon. Looking up to check on Techno a few times, Y/n had finally fallen asleep.

Later into the night, she felt someone tugging at her side. She looked up to Techno, he was looking at her, "baby." He said, pulling her up to the couch so she was laying on top of him. "Why would you lay on the floor? You should never have to lay on the floor if I'm with you."

Y/n placed her hand on his head, "how are you feeling?" She asked him, "I'm pissed, why was my girlfriend asleep on the floor?" "I just wanted you to get some rest."

"I cant sleep without you, Y/n. I want you on top of me." He paused, "that sounded more sexual than intended, but it's true in both ways." Y/n rolled her eyes, she kissed his cheek. "I googled it, said you needed rest. So go back to sleep."

Techno kissed the top of her head, "yes ma'am." Y/n sat up, "don't do that." He grinned, "why?" She rolled her eyes, "you know you like it." Techno whispered into her ear. "Stop," Y/n said, laying her head back on his chest. He moved his hand farther down, "stop what?"

Y/n moved his hand back to her back. "We are not alone, Techno. Stop it," he chuckled, "if you could be quiet it wouldn't be a problem." Y/n covered his mouth, "shut up, they could hear you."

"Well, they're going to hear you in a second." He moved his hand down under her shorts. "Techno!" She whisper yelled at him, "sh, I'm going to do anything." He grinned, pulling his hand back up. When Y/n finally laid back down he flipped her over, holding his body over hers.

"Techno—" he shoved his tongue into her mouth. "One of them are going to wake up." Techno rolled his eyes, slowly moving his hand up her shirt. He paused when he reached her chest, "lace?" He grinned, Y/n's face immediately turned red. "Is this why you didn't want me to drink?"

Y/n stayed silent, Techno kissed her neck. "Then why won't you—" A door opened, Techno brought his hands back to himself. Laying down, Y/n wrapped her hands around his back. They both quickly acted asleep.

"Oh," Tommy sleepy voice mumbled. "I was just going to get Y/n." He said to someone, "Y/n." Wilbur's voice chimed in, she didn't react. "Y/n!" He yelled, Techno looked up instead. "What do you fuckers want?" He made his voice deeper and dragged out so he seemed tired.

"We want Y/n to take us to breakfast." Techno looked down to her, still fake sleeping. He almost lost his laugh that he was keeping in. "Y/n," she slowly opened her eyes. "What?.." She whispered, Techno kissed her cheek. "Let's go get help to get in our room and get ready."

Time Skip

"Thank you, sir." Y/n smiled at the man, he grumbled as he unlocked the door. He turned around, Techno stood in front of him, looking down to him. "She said thank you," he cracked his knuckles. "It's okay," Y/n waved her hands back and forth. "You're very welcome, miss. If you need anything, and I mean ANYTHING! You just tell the front desk to give you Bob." He smiled and shook her hand, he walked away, waving.

Techno pulled her into the room, locking the door. "Alright, we're alone. Show me the lace," He leaned against the door, arms crossed. Y/n rolled her eyes, "you had your chance."

She walked over to her bag, Techno sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her into his lap. "One more chance, baby." He tugged at her shorts, "maybe tonight." She got up and grabbed a cropped tank top.

He watched her walk over to the bathroom, slipping her shirt off. He examined the lace top she was wearing underneath. He then watched as she removed her shorts. His jaw clenched, "lord, have mercy."

She walked back in, wearing a cropped tank top with jean shorts. "Are you getting ready?" She asked him, he hopped up. "What time tonight?" He grabbed her waist, Y/n giggled. "Techno, your brothers want breakfast. Go get ready."

"Brothers?" He furrowed his brows, "they basically are." Y/n handed him a shirt, he quickly slipped it on and finish getting ready.

Time Skip

"We'll see you guys in like an hour to something." Tommy waved, he wanted to get more sleep before they walked around the city. Techno pulled Y/n into the room, "wow, what are we
going to do with all this time.." Techno smirked.

didn't proofread lol sorry
last day on the birthday trip
explaining Y/n's past next
so expect drama