Chapter 32

Three knocks on the door, "Come in." Techno was very stressed. "Hello, there sir." A nurse walked in with a cart. "Just got to give her some more pain medication, change some bandages and have to check her ivy."

"Oh, am I in your way?" Techno was about to move, "no, darling you're fine." Her heavy country accent was very caring. He watched as she lifted up the blanket. He was trying to get a peak of her leg, "oh, do you want to see? I think it might bother you just a bit.."

Techno nodded, she folded the blanket upwards, now her leg was completely exposed. The nurse removed the blood soaked bandages. There it was, a giant gash going up and down her leg. The nurse wrapped it tightly in bandages, causing Y/n to wake up.

"Sorry, dear didn't mean to wake you." Y/n looked over at Techno. She held onto his hand, she observed him as he observed her leg.

"Alrighty," she started grabbing a few things from her cart. She pulled a shot, "alright take a deep breath." The needle was thick, Techno got a little sick from just looking at it.

Y/n looked up, breathed in, and clenched Techno's hand as hard as she possibly could. "I know, baby." The nurse put a cotton pad on it, "oh, mister? Could you come hold this for a second. I forgot the bandage," Techno quickly got up and walked over to the other side.

"Apply pressure," Techno held it against her arm. The lady grabbed a blue roll and wrapped it around the cotton tightly.

"Alright, I'm all done here. I'll come check on you in just a bit, Miss Y/n." Y/n nodded as she walked out of the room. Y/n saw the card on the nightstand, "what's this?" She reached for it, "Callahan left it for you." Techno sat back into his chair laying his head on the bed. Y/n played with his hair as she read the car.

Dear, Miss Y/n.
  I'm not very good with words, so please don't be mad at me. I hope you get better as quickly as possible! You are one of the most amazing and determined people I know. I consider us bestfriends, but I don't really know if you do because of how quiet I am. I'm working on it really, anyhow. Wishing you NOTHING, but the BEST feel better soon c:
                                             Your Bestfriend
                                             Your (best) Driver
                                             Callahan

Techno received a text, from his father.

- Dad
   Please let us know when you two are up. We want to check on you guys.

- Technoblade
   You guys can come now.

First his father walked in, Y/n looked at Techno with a worried look. Techno nodded, "it's okay." He mouthed to her, Techno's father hand his hand out for a handshake. "Well, this is very unprofessional of me." Y/n shook his hand, "thank you, Y/n." He shook her hand firmly, "For everything you have done for my son. And I truly hope you get better soon." He sat down.

Y/n smiled, Calvin and Jack were in the hallway. "Now, listen. Me and you, closest things to parents that she got. Don't say anything stupid, you got it?" Calvin had a stern tone, "I know, I just want to see her."

The two walked in, "oh my god." Jack tried to hold back his tears when he saw her. "Oh, hey Jack-" Jack wrapped his arms around Y/n.

"I'm so sorry, my dear! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

Time Skip

Everyone had to handle some other things due to the events that had taken place. Techno was staying, he didn't care. "Techno," Y/n turned her head towards him. "I thought you were sleeping," Techno looked at the time. 9:57 pm.

"Can you come cuddle?" Y/n asked, Techno froze almost jumping onto the bed. He shook his head, "I don't want to hurt you." Y/n looked away, "you won't."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I don't want to risk it," Y/n started to slowly scoot to the side. "Y/n, don't. You're going to hurt yourself." Techno stood up, she continued to scoot. "Seriously stop," she stopped. Techno sat back down, "please come lay with me. Or I would have done all this work for nothing."

"I don't want to hurt you," Techno frowned, "if you hurt me I'll tell you." Techno laid down with her, he seemed very stiff. But when Y/n laid her head on his arm, he almost started to cry.

He wrapped his other around her stomach. "I love you, Y/n." His voice broke, "don't cry over me, I love you and I don't want you to be sad." Y/n cupped his face as he cried, "I just, just want you to be okay.." He said in between his breaths, "as long as I have you, I'm okay."