(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1

Y/n has been avoiding touch lately. She lets Techno touch her, but if anyone else does she'll back away. Her heart began to pound as the flashing lights from outside made their way into the car's window. Techno placed her hand on her shoulder. "It'll be okay, it should be over soon." She nodded, but when Callahan opened the door and the questions were being screamed at her she lost it.

"Y/n, tell us the details of Saturday night?"
"Y/n, rumors are being spread that night you were just cheating on Technoblade Minecraft and got caught."
"Technoblade, will you bring staying with Y/n L/n?"
"Y/n, are you going to continue to show your face?"

The questions were becoming to much, she felt Techno let go of her hand. She started to panic more, not feeling his touch. His hands clasped over her ears, he was pressing hard so that she couldn't hear, but not to the point where he was hurting her.

After paparazzi was pushed back Techno removed his hands. He stood in front of her, "you breathing alright?" He asked, worry in his tone. She nodded, he kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand. When he moved she saw Dream and Sapnap looking over to her, they were whispering to each other. She looked down, Calvin was waiting on her.

"It's one race, Kid. Are you sure you'll be okay? You can skip it if you want to." Y/n shook her head, "I can't let them think that night affected my career." He nodded, Techno walked out to the track with her. He walked her over to her car, "I love you, Y/n." He said, "I love you too."

During the race, Y/n was having trouble. Techno was in first and she was barely holding onto fourth. "Looks like what happened to Y/n is causing an end to her career." The announcer sound sad, "that's what you hate to see."

Mostly everyone came in for a pit stop, including Y/n. "Dad," Techno yelled at William, William looked at him. "Get me on Y/n's line." He furrowed his brows, "what? We're not supposed-" Techno cut him off, "get me on her line." He pressed the gas, speeding off.

"I can't do it, Calvin. It's over," Y/n was holding back her tears so she could see the track. "Y/n? Can you hear me?" Techno came over her earplug, "Techno?" She mumbled, "Technoblade? Son, you can't-" Techno cut Calvin off.

"I'll leave soon, Y/n, baby, listen to me." She nodded her head, "you are in charge of this track." She clenched her jaw, "you are number one. I don't know where the fuck, it got mixed up in your head that you weren't. Get your ass up here and don't make me wait. I want some real competition."

"Techno, I can't," she groaned, "you can't?" Techno repeated, "what the fuck is that? You've done it before. You've done it hundreds of times. Don't fucking tell me you can't when I've watched you do it." She sighed.

"Tighten your grip on your wheel and hurry up." He had an attitude, Y/n grip her steering wheel hard, slamming onto the gas. Techno grinned, "okay, got to go. I love you," his father disconnected him from her line. Y/n passed Dream and Sapnap almost immediately.

"What's this?!" The announcer yelled, "a comeback?!" Y/n easily passed Sapnap and Dream. "One lap, Kid. Pull through for me." Techno was letting her pass so easily. He didn't want her to think he was just letting her win, so a few seconds before the finish line he barely slowed down.

She won very close to Techno, Techno grinned and hopped out of the car. "Y/n! You did it, baby!" He looked over at her, her arms were crossed. "What?" He asked her, patting her back.

"Why did you slow down?" She took her helmet off. "What? I didn't, you think I would let you win? I'm going to make you work for it." Techno laughed nervously, "stop lying to me." She started to walk off, Techno grabbed her wrist. She pulled it back to herself, now tense.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you, I completely forgot." Y/n rubbed her wrist, "I didn't let you win, Y/n. I didn't lose on purpose," Techno sighed.