Chapter 6

The Start of a Friendship

A honk came from outside of Techno's house. He swallowed a lump in his throat and walked outside.

Callahan stepped out of the car and opened the door for him. Technoblade thanked him, he looked around the car. Although the windows were completely black on the outside, you could clearly see the sunset out of the window.

A shiny black with white detailing covered the inside. The seats were comfortable, which made sense because she has long car rides.

There was a tv, but Techno decided maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to mess with it. "Sir? Y/n wanted me to ask you if you wanted lights on? Since the sun is setting." Callahan said in a very quiet voice.

"Uh, yeah sure. If you don't mind.." Technoblade looked outside the window. Callahan nodded, clicking a button.

Techno looked up to the celling, the lights resembled the night star, filled with stars. He was quite amazed with how beautiful it was.

He pulled his phone out, opening Instagram.

Y/n L/n <3
active now

He started typing, deleting it and retyping to get the best possible response.

- Technoblade
oh, thanks btw. the car is really nice . :-)

Seen

Typing...

- Y/n
YOU THINK SO?!? I wanted it to look like night time, i love the stars!!

Techno took a mental note of her love for stars without even realizing.

- Technoblade
you did a good job :-)

Y/n

- Technoblade
you did a good job :-)

Y/n smiled at her phone, she never had a friend before, besides Calvin. She was so happy that she finally did.

Y/n wanted to reply, but she didn't know what to reply with.

- Y/n
:)

Seen

Y/n continued to scroll through Instagram, awaiting his arrival.

Technoblade

Techno stared at the messages, Y/n was still active.

friend? are we friends? or am i just a fan?

The door opened, Techno jumped a bit. "I didn't mean to scare you, Sir." Callahan apologize quietly.

"It's not a problem," Technoblade got out of the car. He looked up to the house on the hill. It was gorgeous.

It had huge windows, and amazing lighting. The thing that caught his eye first was the garden, it was very well taken care of and had beautiful flowers growing. Along with trees and many other grassy plants.

Techno walked up to the tall glass doors, he clenched his jaw and looked around for a doorbell.

He rung it once and backed away so he wouldn't be to close. Y/n came from the right, once she saw him at the door she smiled and waved to him.

Techno gave a fake smile and a small wave. Y/n opened the door and stepped outside. She wore baggy jeans with a long sleeve. Techno wore baggy jeans as well, but pared with a hoodie.

"Hi, Technoblade!" Y/n held her hand out for a hand shake. Technoblade took his hand, placing it in hers. "Hello," she gave a firm hand shake, very professional.

"Oh! Come in, Come in!" Y/n stepped back inside, Techno followed closing the door behind him. "You can sit in the living room if you want."

Techno walked over to the living area and sat on the couch. Y/n sat in the other side facing him.

"The pizza should be here in like, 15 minutes, I think..Anyhow! You said you're a racer!" Y/n laced her hands together.

"The one thats going to be you." Technoblade furrowed his brows, but gave a chuckle. Y/n let out a small fake laugh, "oh, thats adorable. You know, Sapnap said the exact same thing."

"Not a big fan of Nick to be honest." Techno shrugged his shoulders. "Well, yeah what can you do?" Y/n grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

"Sorry, I just need to see the weather for tomorrow." Y/n pulled up her news channel.

The lady's voice enter the room, Techno watched as well. "Now, expect some clouds, but no rain until later in the day." The lady finished up her sentence.

Y/n rolled her eyes, she can't practice on her tracks with the rain. "Well, thank you, Kristen. And the news for today, Y/n L/n beats Dream Taken old record by 4 whole-" Y/n cut off the tv.

"Sorry," she looked a bit embarrassed. "Don't be, that's pretty impressive." Techno hid his jealousy, just as his phone started ringing.

Dad.

Techno rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry, I have to take this.." Techno grabbed his phone and stood up. Y/n waved her hand at him, "no, no, no! go ahead!" She smiled at him, Techno looked at her playful smile.

He walked outside closing the door. "Hello?"

"Technoblade! Where the hell are you?"

Techno hesitated to tell him the truth.

"I'm hanging out with a friend."

"Who?!"

Technoblade rolled his eyes once again.

"Y/n," Techno gripped his phone tighter as his father yelled.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! You need her to be your enemy! What are you doing hanging out with her?!"

Techno was about to answer until his dad did instead.

"Oh, I see! You're befriending her, so she'll trust you. That's a good idea, my son! Then you can beat her and watch as her racing career falls apart!" He laughed

"Wait, what? No, she's my friend."

"So, you're telling me you don't want to win?"

"No! I do, but I'm not going to betray her.."

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm..I'm being her friend..."

"But you're going to rip your friend's racing career away from her?"

"I,"

"That's perfect, my son!" He hung up, Technoblade thought about his words.