Chapter 16

Techno's phone began ringing. Y/n and Techno groaned, Y/n noticed the new position they were in. "Uh, it's just my dad." Techno silenced his phone, he turned back around to Y/n.

Her eyes were wide, "oh, I'm sorry. I thought it would be okay." Techno began to get up, "no!" Y/n yelled pulling him back down.

"I'm just a little surprised you want to be this close to me.." Y/n laid her head on his arm, "no one does."

Techno wrapped his arms around her back, "I do." Y/n felt herself smile, but they both soon fell asleep.

1 Hour Has Passed

Techno felt a hard force push him off of the couch. He went flying into the floor, "Technoblade!" Y/n jolted up, "are you okay?" Y/n knelt next to him.

"Get out!" A deep voice yelled from behind the couch. They both turned to see Calvin, Y/n stood up. "Calv-," Y/n was cut off, "Y/n, be quiet. Get out, Technoblade.

Techno stood up from the ground wiping himself off. "Calvin, why are you yelling at him?" Y/n eyebrows furrowed upwards. Techno came up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Last I checked this wasn't your house," Techno had an attitude back. "Guys, stop. Calvin what is wrong with you?" Y/n crossed her arms, "him, so get out."

Techno rolled his eyes, "why?" Calvin looked at Y/n, "you seriously don't know why?" Calvin walked up to her.

Y/n shook her head, "just get out, Technoblade." Techno shook his head, grabbed his phone off of the phone and slipped it into his pocket.

"Let me just talk to him, alone." Y/n took Techno to the front yard. "What's his deal?" Techno asked Y/n, "I don't know. He's never acted like this before. I'm sorry he pushed you like that, are you okay?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm fine."

"I don't want him to push you again, maybe it's best if you go home and get some rest." Y/n frowned, Techno nodded. "We'll hang out later, if that's okay with you?"

Y/n smiled and nodded, "bye, Technoblade."

"Bye, Y/n. I'll see you soon," Techno waved.

Y/n walked back inside after Callahan drove Techno home. "What is it, Calvin?" Y/n threw her hands up, Calvin's hands were crossed.

"I can't believe you, Y/n." He walked out with any explanation. Y/n sighed, she went and sat back on the couch.

- Technoblade :)
let me know if you're okay, please <3

Y/n smiled, typing back.

- Y/n
i'm okay, technoblade:)

Seen 3:46 pm

- Technoblade :)
i'll be over in 20

Y/n laughed.

She opened his contact.

Technoblade :)
(***)***-****

A quick and simple change, but it meant ed a lot to Y/n.

Technoblade <3
(***)***-****