Techno's Family 1

It's been a month, no social media nor racing. Y/n has been doing better, she's been taking a lot of alone time. Techno respected it fully, he would sit in the game room every-time she said she need space. Techno was sitting in the game room, just reading a book. The door slowly creaked open, he looked up to Y/n.

"Hungry? Tired?" He asked her, walking up to her. "Hungry," he nodded. "I didn't cry this time.." She whispered as he was walking into the kitchen. "Wait, really?" He asked her, turning back around. She nodded slowly, he hugged her. "That's great, baby!" He celebrated her growth, some knocking on the door entered their ears.

Techno answered it, but Y/n wasn't hiding away from the unknown person like usual. She was standing behind him, curious of who it was too. "Hey, Technoblade." William said, "let him in." Y/n whispered, "come in, Dad." Techno said, stepping out of the way for him. He stepped in, "Y/n, it's good to see you." He gave her a warm smile.

"You guys got anything going on for the next two weeks?" They shook their head, "well, your brother is in town for a little bit and he's staying with us. And I was just wondering if you guys would like to stay over too? You can crash in Techno's old bedroom."

"Me too?" Y/n asked since she wasn't apart of them family. "Y/n, that's a dumb question. Of course you too. You're apart of the family! So, what do you say?" Techno looked at Y/n, "I would actually love that." He smiled and nodded, "we should probably pack though, huh?"

At Techno's family's home

After a three hour drive they arrived, Techno walked in first. Y/n after him, "hey you guys!" William said, one man with short brown hair turned. "Techno! What the hell!" He walked over, wrapping his arms around him. "Hey, Micheal." He said, the man seemed to the same height as him. "Who's this?"

Micheal asked looking at Y/n, Y/n looked at him and smiled. He smirked, "she's pretty cute." He bent down looking at her. "She's my girlfriend, Y/n." Y/n took his hand, "you actually pulled someone?" A girl said from the staircase, she was in her teenage years.

Another little girl ran downstairs, she was at least 6. "Techno-!" She stopped running towards Techno when she saw Y/n, her mouth made an 'o'. Y/n waved at her, "hello!" She smiled, "you are so pretty! Like a princess!" Y/n smiled looking up to Techno. He grinned at her, "yeah."Micheal agreed. "She does," Y/n smiled, "well thank you."

"Techno!" She ran and jumped into Techno's arms. He laughed, picking her up into the air. "Let me help you guys' take your bags upstairs." William said, grabbing some of Techno's. Y/n reached for her, but Techno quickly grabbed it. "I got it," he winked at her. She stood there awkwardly, waiting for Techno to come back.

"Take a seat, Y/n." His mother said, "oh, thank you." She sat down on the couch, "say. What do you want to do with my brother?" The teenager asked, "his money?" She crossed her arms, "Hannah." His mother warned her, "you know, Hannah." She continued, "Y/n makes more money than Technoblade." Techno started walking back downstairs.

"Say. What do you want with Y/n?" Hannah asked him, "what?" He asked her, "her money?" She crossed her arms at him now. Y/n laughed, Techno rolled his eyes and pushed her to the side. He went and sat down next to Y/n, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Ranboo came and sat on the other side of Y/n.

"Hey, little bro." Micheal lightly reached behind Y/n and punched his shoulder. "Sharing a room again! Just like old times." Techno nodded, "is that alright, Y/n?" William asked her, "oh, I'm sorry?" She didn't exactly know what he was talking about.

"We'd assume you would want to sleep with Techno. Is it alright if you share a room with the boys? The girls have an extra bed if you rather sleep with them." She waved her hands, "no, no, no! I'll sleep with Techno, that's fine."