Chapter 37

"With that being said, you can go home Miss Y/n." The doctor smiled and walked out, Y/n looked at Techno with a huge smile on her face. He wrapped his arms around her, she wrapped her legs around him.

They celebrated together, "I can go home! We can go home!" Y/n yelled, "just in time too! You have to leave for your race tomorrow." Techno stopped, "is that a good idea, Y/n? I mean the race is in Texas, I don't want to leave you in Cali all by yourself.."

Y/n frowned, "I can't go to the race?" Techno sighed, "you can barely walk, baby.." Y/n slowly let go of Techno. She slowly, wobbly walked over to her bag. "It's fine, I understand. I'll watch it live or something on the tv." She struggled to lift the heavy bag, Techno quickly grabbed it from her.

"If you sit down the entire time I'm not next to you. Then, I don't think there's a problem. Calvin has to come though, so you'll have someone. Or Jack it doesn't matter." Y/n smiled, "thank you, Techno."

Time Skip

Techno drove home, opening the door for Y/n. He held out his hand for her as she slowly stood up. He picked her up bridal style, taking her inside. "Oh, how I missed it." Y/n did a dramatic pass out in Techno's arms. He rolled his eyes and laughed as he took her upstairs.

He laid her in bed, "are you kidding me?! I've been laying in bed for like 5 months! You really think the next thing I.. I want.. I want to do..." Y/n slowly started to fall asleep. "I don't think a nap could hurt." He laid down next to her, kissing the top of her head.

Time Skip

Ding.
Ding.
Ding.
Techno slowly woke up to the notifications coming from a phone. They were coming from his.

- Dad
   Make sure you pack tonight! We're leaving tomorrow!!
   Bring Y/n along
   We'll even give her a headset!

Techno slowly sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. He looked down to Y/n, whispering in her ear. "Baby, I have to grab some stuff from my house for Texas. I'll be back soon.." Y/n groaned holding onto a spare pillow.

"I love you.." she whispered, "I love you, I'll be back in an hour or so.. Call me if you need anything.." He kissed the side of her face.

He stretched and walked downstairs, changing into jeans and a shirt while he slipped his wand on. Grabbing his keys he looked at his wallet on the table. "She deserves some," he mumbled to himself as he grabbed his wallet.

First he took the 10 minutes drive to his house, driving in silence. Taking about half an hour to pack his things for the 2 week stay. He threw his bags in the car and then drove to Target.

He walked over to the flowers and grabbed the biggest, prettiest ones. The red roses, he ignored the pictures people were taking as she mmmm he walked to self checkout.

The flowers were $102.43, the man next to him spoke. "You getting those for Y/n, right?" Techno nodded as he stuck his card in. "Man, I wouldn't get my get expensive flowers like that. She can chill with the 10 dollars ones, you know what I'm saying?" The man laughed, but Techno did not.

"I believe that," he grabbed the flowers, then he looked at the man. Standing much taller than him, "my girlfriend deserves the best. I'm sorry you don't think the same." He walked off, the man just stood there, watching him walk off.

Techno paid no thought to the man as he went to Chick-fil-a. "Hel- oh my! Uh, hello Mr. Technoblade Minecraft how can I help you?"

Techno was looking up to the menu, "damn." He didn't know what she would want from Chick-fil-a. "Uh, just get me your chicken sandwich, no pickles, nuggets, the biggest one. And, uh, 2 chocolate shakes. And 2 sweet teas," Techno pulled his card out of his wallet.