Chapter 34

Y/n slowly blinked her eyes open. She was still sitting in Techno's lap sleeping. He was scrolling on twitter, he hadn't realized she had woken up. He was reading a very beg tweet, it was about her crash.

It had the video on it, he was able to click on it to watch, but he hesitated. "Click on it, please.." Y/n whispered. They were only in the dark room, "I didn't know you were awake. "I don't remember what happened, please, click on it."

Techno started to scroll down, Y/n looked up to him. "No," he said, "I just-" Techno had cut her off, "I said no." He looked at her, "I want to know what," she was once again cut off.

"Y/n, I said no." Techno looked back at his phone. "Please don't interrupt me," Techno did not reply back. "Why can't I see it?" She reached for his phone, but he snagged it away. "I don't want you to see what happened."

Y/n rolled her eyes, lifting her head off of her chest. She watched him scroll, then a picture of her crashed car showed. "Can I see-" Techno quickly moved his phone, so she couldn't see it at all. "No," Y/n crossed her arms.

She looked at the remote that was sitting in the couch. She reached for it, but Techno took it, "it's all over the news. You don't need to see that," Techno powered his phone off.

Y/n started to get frustrated, "where is my phone at?" She looked around the room, "you don't need that either you'll see it." Y/n huffed at his response. "I'm not a little kid, I can handle it."

"I really don't care, you're not watching that video." Y/n ignored him, "whatever."

She started to get up, "you can't walk." Techno reminded her. "Yes, I can!" She yelled at him, she got up and fell to the floor. Techno jolted up and tried to help her up. "Don't touch me," she held her hand up, so he couldn't touch her.

She tried to get up, Techno grabbed her wrist tightly pulling her up. "I said-" He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I don't mean to have an attitude, but I don't know if you know who caused the crash. I don't want your feelings hurt.."

Y/n's muffled voice came from his chest, "who caused it?" She repeated his last few words, Techno clenched his mouth shut, he probably shouldn't have said who.

"I want to know who. I don't want to have any communication with them." Y/n pulled back, holding onto Techno for balance. Techno opened his mouth to tell her, but she covered it with her hand.

"I want to watch the video." Her voice was firm, Techno sighed. He picked her up by her waist and light placed her siting up on the bed. He pulled his laptop out of his bag, looking up the full race on youtube.

He placed it in front of Y/n and sat behind her. He wrapped her hands around her waist pulling her into his chest.

"Is it in the beginning, Y/n asked seeing it was an hour long video. Techno shook his head, "it was towards the end." Y/n skipped towards a bit, she watched them run a few laps and then go in for a pitstop.

She watched as Techno passed, but Dream wouldn't let her go anywhere. "Why won't he let me move?.." She whispered, Techno tighten his grip around her, slightly watching.

She watched as Sapnap pulled up on her fast, since she could move. He hit the very back side of her to turn the vehicle sideways. Not giving anytime to the racers i'm behind him to stop. They slammed into her, Y/n gasped and covered her mouth.

Techno quickly paused the video, "I wasn't done." She turned to look at him, he furrowed his brows, but unpaused it. She watched her car flip, then she watched as Calvin ran towards her. She paused the video, "they told me you saved me. But if you're in first, how did you know?"

"My dad gasped and I checked, you'll see right now." He unpaused it, Calvin was struggling at her door. She watched as Techno's car made a screeching stop. Then he floored it to her jumping out, ripping his helmet off. The camera zoomed in, he tried the handle too.

"But how did you guys get me out?" Y/n asked, Techno pointed at the screen. She watched as he threw his elbow into the glass breaking it. She gasped and quickly paused it.

She turned around quickly and flinched from the pain of living her leg like that. "Baby," Techno couldn't finish. Y/n grabbed his elbow checking them, "I'm fine, really I am." Y/n kissed his cheek and slowly turned around, playing the video.

Watching Techno shake her unconscious body, he stuffed his head in the crook of her neck not being able to watch. She placed her hand on his thigh.

She paused it, slowly turning around. "I know, I know, I shouldn't have let you watch it-" Y/n cut him off by kissing him. She cupped both sides of his face tightly while he held his hands on her waist.

"Thank you for saving me," Y/n leaned on him, Techno laid down with her on top of him. "I would have done it anytime of any day."