y/n's bday - one

Y/n woke up, after stretching for a second she realized Techno was not in bed. She looked around, "Techno?" She whispered, but received no answer. She opened her bedroom door and started to walk downstairs. "Baby!" Techno yelled from downstairs, "come here!" He yelled again, "I'm coming."

"Happy Birthday to you!" A lot of people started to sing. Y/n jumped at the sudden jump scare. "Happy Birthday to you!" She looked at all the people. There was Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Phil. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed upwards.

"Happy Birthday dear Y/n!" Y/n saw the whole downstairs was decorated for her. She looked at Techno who had a big grin across his face as he recorded. "Happy Birthday to you!" They finished the song, "guyssss." Y/n said her eyes tearing up.

"Happy birthday, baby." Techno said to her as she hugged him. "You guys came back." She said to the three boys. "Of course we did, mate!" Phil said, Wilbur ran up to her hugging her tight.

"Y/n, I've missed you so much!" He said as he squeezed her tightly. "Wilbur," She smiled. Techno noticed last time they hung out they grew to be very close. "Phil," She smiled as he hugged her.

She smiled as she looked at Tommy. "Ello, beautiful," He went in for a hug but Techno pushed him back. "Okay, let's not."

  "Baby," Techno placed his hands on her shoulders. "Open your present," he said, she picked up a wrapped box on the counter. She opened it, inside there was a note.

  She looked confused and then unfolded it.

  You're going to Iceland!
Happy birthday beautiful girl.

  She looked at Techno with wide eyes. "Really?" She said her eyes starting to tear up. "What does it say?" He asked with a grin, "you're going to Iceland." She said, a frown on her face. "Happy birthday beautiful girl." He smiled, she started to cry and wrapped her arms around his torso.

   "That's so sweet," She cried into his chest. "Wait," Tommy said, "can we come?" Techno sighed, "No, he flew us out here last night to tell us we can't go." Wilbur gave him a smug look, "dude! I want to go!" Tommy crossed his arms, "Tommy you are coming!" Techno said, rubbing his brows. "Awesome!"

   "Can we go shopping?" Y/n asked, "what for, baby?" She wiped her tears, "outfits.." Techno smiled, of course we can."

Morning of

   "Baby," Techno slowly woke up Y/n. "Hm," She said, not waking up. "Let's get going, we gotta get to this damn airport." Y/n stretched, "the boys have been waking me up since 2am." Y/n giggled at tired Techno. "I'm going to take your bag to the car, you alright?" Y/n nodded.

   She quickly got dressed. Techno opened the door. "You are so beautiful," Techno said to Y/n. They both smiled at the same time. "To meeee, can't you seee." They sung the song, "you ready?" He asked, she nodded as she threw her hair in a low bun. It was still dark out, "who's driving?!" Tommy yelled as they walked downstairs together.

"I'll drive," Phil volunteered, "are you sure, man? I can drive." Techno said, Phil shook his head as he saw he was tired. "I got it, I'm not even tired."

Phil let Tommy sit in the front seat with him since they were the only two with energy. Y/n sat in the middle of Techno and Wilbur. "Two hour drive here we come!" Tommy said, somehow excited. "Two hour nap here we come." Techno whispered. "Did you bring my blanket?" Y/n looked at Techno. "Of course, I did." He said, reaching back and giving it to her.

"Y/n, you have to share." Wilbur said to her, "I will." She said, covering all three up. She laid her head on Techno's shoulder. Wilbur laid his head on Y/n's. Techno looked on his phone before laying his head on top of Y/n's and falling asleep.

*****

After it took four hours just to get on there flight everyone took a sigh of relief. "Guys," Wilbur looked back to Y/n and Techno who were sitting together. Tommy and Phil were sitting together too. "We need to get another friend for the friend group." Wilbur said. "why?" Y/n asked him, putting her phone down.

"Because I'm sitting alone." Wilbur said with a sad face. "Wilbur, please switch me spots." Phil whispered at him, they all looked at Tommy who was jamming out to a song playing in his headphones. Wilbur nodded, and they switched spots.

Techno was quickly typing on his phone, Y/n tried to look but he wouldn't let her. He looked at her with a grin, "you're really going to like that." She looked confused, "like what?"

"It's a surprise," she winked at her as he laced his fingers in with hers.

****

"Alright, alright, alright." Techno shushed the loud group as they walked to their hotel rooms. "You three." He pointed to a room, "Our room is right here," he held onto Y/n's hand as he pulled her into their room.

He pulled her in, Y/n gasped. "Techno," she said looking around the room. "This is beautiful."

It had big windows that showed the mountains. And outside of them was a huge balcony. She walked into the bedroom. The bed was white and looked so comfortable. Y/n's favorite flowers were sitting in a vase on the nightstand. She looked at Techno, "You love your flowers. Had to make sure you had some." He smiled.

She wrapped her hands around his stomach. "You hungry," Techno asked her. She nodded, "good. Because I already ordered your favorite." Y/n looked at him with a sad face, "what's the matter?" He asked her, "why are you being so sweet?" She asked, "baby, I'm always like this." He winked at her, Y/n went over to her bag and started hanging her clothes up.

   Techno came and joined her. "Hey," he said to her. "Yeah?" Y/n asked him, "I got something planned for you in a couple of days. Is it alright if I pick what you wear?" Y/n looked at him with a smile, "yeah, that's fine. Are we-" He covered her mouth, "yes, I will match it. It's something I feel like you will really like."