Chapter 25

Techno and Y/n walked out of the restaurant, both laughing. When they reached Y/n's side she spoke. "I wish this date could have lasted longer.." Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck.

Techno placed his hands on her waist, "it's not over.." He whispered, Y/n pulled back with a confused look. "Come look," Techno grabbed her hand, pulling her behind the car. He opened his trunk, inside there was was blanket. Y/n looked at him and turned her head. "You see," he opened her door for her.

He started pulling out, Y/n buckled up. When they got back onto the road, Y/n tested her head against the window. "You can sleep if you want. It will be a little bit before with get there."

Y/n nodded and closed her AC vent. Techno noticed and pulled into the nearest parking lot. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked him, he put the car in park and went into the trunk. He pulled out the blanket.

When he got back in he wrapped the blanket around her. Then he buckled and tried to get on the road again. Y/n smiled and instead of resting her head on the window, she wrapped her arms around his arm and rest her head.

Techno placed his hand on her leg, smiling.

Time Skip

Y/n felt Techno put the car in park, she opened her eyes to see they were in the middle of no where. "Is this your plan to murder me?" Y/n looked a Techno. "Of course not," Techno slipped his keys into his pocket, "but I will need that blanket back."

Y/n handed it to him and he got out of the car. Then helping Y/n out, he held her hand pulled her farther into the field. After walking for about 2 minutes he laid the blanket down. "What are we doing?" Y/n asked as she sat on the blanket.

"We're stargazing," Techno laid down. Y/n laid down next to him. They examined the stars together, silently.

"Y/n," Y/n looked over to Techno. Techno sat up, Y/n sat up along with him, sitting across from him. She looked at him, even though it was dark she could she him pretty well.

He looked down to the ground, his brows were furrowed. "What's wrong, Technoblade?" Y/n asked, "I don't know how to tell you.." he whispered.

Y/n scooted closer, "just tell me.." He placed she placed her hand on his forearm. "I can't," he pulled his arm away. "Then you don't have to," Y/n brought her hands back to herself, feeling as if she upset him.

She looked down to her hands, Techno looked at her. He had to man up, he had to tell her, for the both of them.

"I think I'm falling in love with you." He looked at the grass, nothing came from the girl, but he didn't look. He was terrified of what he might find.

"But, how? It's impossible to love me," Y/n felt confused. Techno looked at her, "don't say that. Because it's not, it's very easy. The first moment I saw you talking to paparazzi, I fell in love."

Y/n's eyes began to swell with tears, "you are nothing, but beautiful to me. You're absolutely breathing taking, Y/n."

Y/n wiped the tears that fell, "I'll risk it for you, Y/n. I'll put my heart on the line for you, Y/n. I ask for nothing of yours. I just want you, Y/n, nothing else."

Technoblade stood up, holding his hand out for Y/n. "I don't mean to make you cry." He pulled her up with him, placing his hands on her waist.

Y/n placed her hands on his chest, the moon light perfectly illuminating their faces. "Technoblade," Techno's breath clenched, thinking she did not feel the same.

"I love when you pull me closer to you. I love your touch, I love your beauty." Techno sighed, "but most of all, I love your soul, your soul is beautiful. I believe I have fallen as well.." Y/n whispered.

"Y/n," Techno pulled you closer. "Will you be my girlfriend?" You placed your hands on his jaw, "only if you kiss me, right now.."

Their lips locked together, it was beautiful. It wasn't spicy or anything dirty. It was pure, this was pure love. The two had finally found the one they need in life, finally.

When the two pulled away to catch their breaths, Techno spoke, "you know, I never really believed in soulmates.." Their bodies were pressed together, Techno stared at Y/n's lips. "That all changed when you came into my life."

Y/n pulled Techno's jaw, tightly pressing her lips. against his. "God, if only this could last forever." Y/n stared into Techno's eyes. "Just don't check the time," Techno picked up Y/n and laid back onto the ground.

This time it was different, Techno laid on his side facing Y/n. Y/n laid on her side facing Techno, she had her hands cupping his face. Techno moved his hand up and down her waist, adoring her face as she examined his lips.

Her thumb rubbed across his soft lips, "I have fallen in love." Y/n whispered, Techno smiled, "someone loves me, the way I love them.." Y/n kissed Techno again, afterwards snuggling her head into his chest.

"Technoblade?" Y/n whispered, Techno moved his hand up and down her back. "Just call me Techno, darling.." He whispered back, "Techno?" She corrected herself, "yes?"

"I love you.."

"I love you, Y/n.."