Chapter 26

The sun beat down onto Techno's face. He groaned a he woke up, when he looked down to Y/n he remembered everything from last night. They had fallen asleep together in the field.

Y/n looked beautiful, her mouth hung up just a bit. Her eyebrows were furrowed because of the sun. Techno slowly got up, he pulled his keys out
of his pocket and walked to the car.

Once he got in it was exactly how he thought it was, burning hot. He started the car and turned the AC all the way on. He threw he white dress jacket in the passenger seat in went back to retrieve Y/n.

He saw her body laying in the meadow, with the green grass surrounding her she looked like a fairy. Techno pulled his phone, ignoring all the notifications he had gotten throughout the night. He took photos of his now girlfriend to show her later and to perfectly remember everything.

He slipped his phone into his pocket, wrapping the blanket around her. He slid his arms underneath her body and scooped her up. Carrying her to the car, like the baby she was.

He lightly placed her in the backseat, her body took up all the seats. He moved her flowers out of her way, placing them in the passenger seat.

He kissed her head before returning to the driver's seat. He quickly rolled up his sleeves, and drove.

When he finally made it back to the main road he turned his head to check on Y/n. He then adjusted his review mirror, so he'd able to see her.

Driving went normal as always expect he constantly looked in his review to see if she was okay or not.

When he was on the highway he saw movement, he looked and Y/n had sat up and was rubbing her eyes. "Good morning, darling." Y/n looked up, "Techno..?"

"Yes?" She laid back down, "can we get something to drink? I'm thirsty.." Techno nodded, "I'll stop at the first gas station I can."

"Thank you," Y/n closed her eyes again. Techno smiled, "it's no problem.." he whispered.

Techno did as he said and pulled into a 7/11, he slip he's keys into his pockets. Closing his door he opened Y/n's and woke her up.

She drowsily walked into the store with him holding Techno's hand. Techno took her to the drinks and she pulled out a lemonade while Techno got a water.

Technoblade's POV

The guy at on of the register was on his phone, but when they put their drinks down he looked up. "Bro!!" He yelled, Y/n seemed a bit annoyed with him already. He started recording Y/n, Y/n brought her arm up to cover her face.

"Dude! I got Y/n L/n in my 7/11 man!" I stepped in front of Y/n. "Come on, man." I sighed, "dude! And her boyfriend! Sick! Hey, Y/n? Could I get your autograph?" Y/n didn't answer him. "Dude, she doesn't want to talk, could you just ring us up?" I kept a stern voice, "as soon as I get that autograph! And hey, Y/n you got that pretty little dress on, maybe show a guy some, aye?"

Y/n scoffed, "the hell is your problem?!" I yelled at him, "Oh my, sir I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong with him!" Another worker quickly scanned the items. I placed a twenty on the counter and took our bag. I walked out with Y/n, in front of me so he couldn't get any free content off of her.

I unlocked the car and opened Y/n's door. She moved her flowers to her lap, along with the jacket. While I handed her, her lemonade the man came out again. "Come on, Y/n! You know how much money I'll make for just a flash from you! Wont have to work here anymore that's for sure!"

I watched as Y/n took my jacket to cover her legs and took one of her hands to cover to tiniest bit of her chest she was showing. She took her other hand to cover her face.

He tried to reached in to pull the jacket away, but I tightly grabbed his arm. "Back off, dude." I pushed him back. I handed Y/n my water, "just a peak!" I grabbed his shirt, as he frantically tried to crawl his way towards Y/n. He dropped his phone, I pinned against the brick wall. "Just try something again, stupid. I'll fucking kill you."

I threw him down to the ground, I turned around to go to my car. I look up to check on Y/n, the look on her face made me want to kill the guy.

She had a terrified look on her face, she stared at me. I turned back to the guy, picked up his phone and stopped the recording. I threw it at him, "what the hell is wrong with you?!" I kicked his stomach. He held it tight, I kicked his face. He let out a scream of pain.

Y/n started trying to pull me to the car, "Techno, stop!" She yelled, I continued to yell at the man for being a complete pedo. "Techno, please stop!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs.

I did as she said, I got in the car and pulled off. She quickly buckled up, "Are you okay, Y/n?" She hand my jacket cover her body. "I'm okay," she looked at the window.

I clenched my jaw, my knuckles turned white on the steering wheel. "Techno, really I'm okay. There's pedos like that everywhere, you don't think I've had my fair share.." She placed her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Y/n.."

"Don't be sorry, you were trying to protect me and you did. So, thank you Techno." She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder again.

"I'll take you home, so you can sleep." Y/n nodded, "can you stay over?" I smiled, "I would, but I don't have any clothes. If you're okay with stopping by my house first, then I can-" Y/n interrupted me, "please."

She sounded like so many things at once. Tired, lonely, sad, scared, I love being around her, so why would I say no?

"I'll stay over for as long as you want."