Bonus

Jealousy
"Is this the place?" Y/n asked Techno as he took her into a rather fancy bar. "It is, I came here all the time before I met you." He took her up to the bar, sitting next to her. Y/n was wearing a black sleek dress, Techno was wearing a black button up that wasn't fully buttoned up.

"What'll it be for the lovely couple?" The bartender asked them, Techno gave him his order then look at Y/n. He grinned as she order, the bartender nodded and started to make the drinks.

A man came and sat next to Y/n, "Y/n L/n?" He asked her, she looked at him and smiled. "Hello!" He held out his hand for a handshake, "man, my father would love to meet you. He's been a huge fan since you were rookie of the year. I just recently started, but I think you're an amazing racer." Y/n smiled, "oh, well thank you." Techno clenched his jaw and reached for Y/n's hand in her lap to make it clear to the man she was taken.

While he did he felt someone come and sit very close to him. "Hello," a lanky women said. She rested her head on her hand, "uh, hi." Techno said, trying to listen to Y/n's conversation. "What are you doing here all alone?"

Techno turned to the lady, "I'm not, miss. I'm with my girlfriend." He turned back to Y/n, "say so you mind if I get a picture. So I can brag to my dad that I met you?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket, "yeah, of course." Y/n smiled, she held a thumbs up in the picture and the man did the same. "Thank you again, Y/n. Enjoy your night." He shook her hand, "looks like she's not paying any attention to you."

The man walked away and Y/n noticed the woman. "She's simply talking with a fan," Techno said, looking straight ahead. "Well," the lady placed her hands on his bicep. "Maybe you should spend the night with someone who isn't so busy." Techno moved his arm away, he felt Y/n gripping his hand tightly.

The bartender slid their drinks in front of them. "Say, where'd you get that dress from?" He started to make small talk with Y/n. "Oh, I wish I could tell you, but my manager got it for me. I could text him real quick if you'd like." The man nodded, "I have a woman." Techno said to the lady, turning his body away from her.

"Yeah, if you don't mind. My girlfriend been looking for a dress just like that forever." Y/n pulled her phone out and texted Jack, "he might take a minute." Y/n smiled, the lady placed her hands on Techn0's back. "That's fine, miss." The bartender walked over to some other customers. Y/n noticed the lady on Techno, she furrowed her brows.

"Cmon, she hasn't spoken to you once.." She whispered into his ear. Techno moved closer to Y/n, making the lady move off of him. "I'm not interested in you." Techno said to the lady, "anyway, Y/n—" The lady cut him off, "come on, handsome.. If we slip in the back I'll be quick." She placed her hand high on his leg. Techno removed her hand.

"Back off, alright?" Y/n looked at the lady, the lady grinned at her. "You're the little girlfriend?" She laughed, Y/n got highly offended. "Maybe you should leave the men to real woman." She grinned at her from ear to ear.

"I," Y/n got a notification. She looked at her phone for a second then back up. "Nothing to say, sweetheart?" She grinned, "that's what I thought." She reached for Techno's hand, "I'll fucking murder you in your fucking sleep." She stopped, looking at Y/n, Techno held back his laugh.

"I'd love to see you try," she placed her hand on Techno's chest. Y/n lunged at her back Techno quickly stood up and grabbed her. The lady fell back into her chair, "are you fucking insane?" She yelled at Y/n, Y/n removed Techno's grip around him. She placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"You act as if he's interested in you." The lady mumbled under her breath, Y/n turned to her. She grabbed Techno's jaw, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He placed his hands on her hips, she pulled away. "Interested? He's a little more than interested."