Oakland Cemetery

"First day of Ghosts vs Racers," Y/n said from the backseat. "I'm excited," Karl turned to look at her from the passenger seat. "I'm not," Chris was the one driving them. Techno pointed at the camera from the backseat. "I'm sure they are," Y/n waved to the camera.

"Let's read what they're saying." Karl pulled his phone out, "someone said hi Y/n." Y/n smiled, "hello!" "Oh, wait they're saying hi to all of us."

Y/n sat up, "let's do like an intro. Hey guys welcome to Ghosts vs Racers. I'm Y/n." She looked at Techno, "I'm Technoblade." He waved at them, "I'm Karl!" He held up a peace sign, "I'm Chris. I'm not a racer, but I'm Jimmy's friend." They all laughed at him, "Y/n tell them where we're going." Karl whispered even though they all had microphones on.

"Oh, yeah! We're heading to Oakland Cemetery. It's in Georgia, I haven't done much research, but this is what I found." Y/n pulled out her phone, "Built in 1850, Atlanta's Oakland Cemetery-
the city's oldest, largest cemetery, and
among the most haunted places in Georgia-
is home to Maynard Jackson, Bobby Jones,
and Margaret Mitchell, among many others.
The cemetery includes a Confederate
branch where visitors insist they've seen
uniformed soldiers wandering the grounds
and even hanging off of trees. Creep in as
far as you dare, but be warned: Some have
alleged that they've heard Confederate Army
roll call among the tombstones and sworn
that their name was called amid the list."

Y/n looked up to the boys, "spooky." Techno said, "I'm so scared, man." Chris said, "is that the place?" Y/n pointed, Techno looked. "Yes, we're here."

"Don't worry guys, camera Ryan will get some good shots of it." Ryan was sitting in the back, he showed a thumbs up to the camera. As Chris pulled in Y/n hopped out along with everyone else. They went to the truck, everyone had their own backpack with different ghost equipment and flashlights.

"Why did Jimmy make us do this at night?" Y/n grumbled as she turned her flashlights on. Karl laughed and they all walked up to the owner who was waiting outside of the gate. "Are you the Ghosts vs Racers?" She asked, "yes ma'am." Y/n answered, "all right."

She told them the history of the cemetery.

"A lot of people see people, some get grabbed, uh, pulled. A lot of stuff, main thing, be respectful and keep the cameras rolling."

They all used her goodbye, "alright, let's get this started. "I'm scared, oh my god." Y/n smiled, she was wearing a hoodie with leggings and running shoes. "Come on, let's get this over with." Chris said.

"Can you get your emf reader out, Technoblade?" He nodded and looked to Y/n for help. She started to dig in his bag. They heard a branch break in the distance everyone shined their light over to the sound. Y/n quickly grabbed the emf and handed it to Techno. "Let's just see where we get the most activity and we'll do a spirit box."

Everyone nodded to Chris, they walked for a little bit. Y/n looked around, "I got something." Techno said, everyone looked over and saw it spike to orange many times. "Bro," Y/n whined, Techno placed his arms around her shoulders.

Chris pulled out the spirit box, he turned it on. "I'm not talking to it." Chris said, everyone looked at each other.

Spirit Box - Bold

Y/n rolled her eyes, "is someone here with us?" She asked, "here, yes," it said. Y/n bit her bottom lip, "what's your name?" She asked, "march, grave, him." Y/n was confused. "Tell me what your name is."

"Grave," Y/n looked down to the grave they were standing by. Charles Smith, "Charles Smith?" Y/n mumbled, "are we talking to someone named Charles?" Techno tightly held onto her hand. "Yes, one." Karl opened his mouth, but there was noise behind Y/n and Techno. They jolted around, shining their flashlight, but nothing was there.