Chapter 22

"Let me see it," Techno walked over to Y/n. "Technoblade, I'm fine." "If you're fine roll up your sleeve."

"We're leaving for California tomorrow and we don't have another race for 7 weeks. I'll be good," Y/n waved him off as she packed her bags. Techno grabbed her hand and pulled her sleeve up himself. "Damn!" Y/n yelled in pain.

Her entire forearm was bruised to purple and yellow. "She said to ice it, Y/n." Techno examined it, "I have been! It just hurts."

Techno wore sweatpants with a tanktop, while Y/n wore long sleeve with shorts. "I'll ice it when we get back." Techno sighed, he pulled his phone out and googled fastest way to heal a bruise.

"Come on, Technoblade. I'm starving," Y/n pulled him out of the room and into the elevator. "Y/n L/n!?" A man in the elevator yelled, Y/n jumped. "Oh, hello.." Techno gave a dirty look to the man. The way down was a bit awkward, the man just stared at Y/n, not saying anything.

When the doors opened Y/n basically fell out. The man stepped out and walked away, "you okay?" Techno looked at Y/n, "I'm okay." They headed for the entrance. "Ma'am, please! Just tell her what room she's in!" Y/n looked over to a crowd of people, "oh god.." She mumbled, "what?" Techno looked over and also saw the paparazzi. One person turned around and saw her, they gasped.

"Uh-oh," Y/n whispered, "guys! There she is!" Before the group turned around Techno put his arm around Y/n. Hiding her from them, "where?" The group turned, "with that man! With the pink hair!" Techno turned just his head with a confused look.

"What you say about me?" He played dumb, "sir! Is that Y/n L/n with you?!" They tried to see her, but Techno wouldn't allow it. "Who? No, this is my girlfriend, uh, Mary.." Y/n blushed a bit, "if you'll excuse us.." Techno walked out, with his arm still around Y/n.

"Thank you, Technoblade.." Y/n looked at him when they sat in the car. "It's not problem," he smiled, "so, where are we going?" Y/n asked him. "There is this cafe, just down the block. It has outdoor seating, in case it's crowded."

"Technoblade?" Y/n whispered his name so Callahan could not hear, he look at her, "what?" he whispered back. She waved her hand, telling him to come closer.

He put his ear up, as her breath hit his face, he smiled along with her words. "Can I hold your hand?" Y/n pulled away, looking a bit red. Techno nodded, he scooted closer and held his hand open for her. She slid her fingers in, resting the hands on her leg. "Thank you," she whispered , "I've been waiting for you to ask.."

Time Skip

"Hello there! Welcome! Follow me and I'll have you seated!" Y/n stopped her, "well, ma'am.. Is there anywhere private to sit? So no one sees me," The lady thought for a moment. "Maybe, let me check what time their going to be here."

The lady typed something on a computer, "will you be gone in 5 hours?" Y/n nodded, "then you may sit in the reserved area. But! It is extra, is that okay?" Y/n nodded again, "perfect! Follow me!"

She led the two to a room with 3 tables. One was giant, another was pretty big and the last one was a booth. The two sat in the booth, "okay, now do you guys know what you would like to drink?"

"Coffee, please." Techno opened the menu, "uhhh," Y/n thought, "sweet tea?" The lady nodded and walked away. "Does it look good," Y/n looked at Techno's menu. "Take a look," he wrapped his arm around her body and pulled her very close. Their bodies were pressed together, Y/n face was hot and red.

"Is that okay?" He asked her, "oh! uh, yes!" Y/n hid her face, Techno handed her the menu, she took it. He put his arm around her, "what are you thinking about getting?"

Y/n smiled, "no clue." After a minute of looking or two, the lady came back with the drinks. Despite the lady seeing the two together, Techno did not remove his arm. "Thank you," the lady smiled.

"Would you guys like to order?" When Y/n heard that she started frantically looking through the menu. "Uh," Y/n flipped the pages. "Maybe 10 more minutes ma'am." Techno rubbed her shoulder, the lady smiled and walked out.

"Take your time, Y/n. We don't have no where to be." Y/n looked up to him, he looked at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He laughed, Y/n ignored and laid her head on her chest. "I like being alone with you." She whispered, "should have said that earlier, I would have ask for 30 more minutes instead of 10."

Y/n placed her hand on his leg, "Technoblade?" He smiled at her wanting to be with him. "Yes?" Y/n picked her head up, she turned to him. "Do you think we'll ever be able to be anything?"

Techno felt himself go red, "I hope so. I want to be," he cupped the side of her face. She brought her hand up, "I do too."