Chapter 30

"Uno," Y/n said as she put down a blue four. "Oh, you think you're so smart." Techno laughed as he put down a plus 2 in blue. Y/n smiled, "I am honestly a genius." She put down a yellow plus 2.

"What?!" Techno yelled, "it's rigged." Callahan was watching from his seat. "Do you wanna play?" Y/n asked him, "if you don't mind.." he whispered.

Y/n scooted over, "here Techno." She patted her seat, "take Techno's seat Callahan." Techno came and sat down. He placed his hand on her leg.

"Can you shuffle?" Y/n handed Callahan the cards when he nodded. He then passed out the seven cards and the game began.

Time Skip

"I understand that, Jack." Y/n listened to Calvin and Jack's conversation. She put down her card, "you don't, you have no idea what's she doing to her name. What if they break up? What if something happens between them?"

"Then something happens, Jack. Listen, when she came to us about racing she was 16 years old. Even since then you never let her do anything people her age were doing. She was never able to have any friends because she trusted you so much, Jack. Just please, let her have this one thing. Just this once, I'll make sure it doesn't mess anything up."

Y/n furrowed her brows, "Jeez Callahan.." Techno pouted when Callahan won. He noticed Y/n listening and started listening too.

"Fine, just this relationship. If anything and I mean anything shakes up her career their done and things are immediately going back my way. No friends, No boyfriends, No nothing, just her career."

Y/n whispered to herself, "please."

Jack placed his hand over the table for a handshake. Calvin took it, "deal." Y/n jumped up with joy, Callahan gave her a weird look. Techno laughed, "hey guys, we're landing." Calvin gave them a heads up. "Calvin," Y/n stopped him before he left. "Hm?" He looked at her, "thank you." He chuckled, "you weren't supposed to hear that conversation."

They all stepped off of the plane, paparazzi did their thing and took thousands of pictures.

"Nervous?" Calvin asked Y/n, "about what? The same old racer? Nah," Techno chuckled.

Time Skip

Y/n and Techno were walking onto the track together. She looked up to the racers as she out her gloves on. Dream and Sapnap both stared at her, she smiled and waved.

She stopped Techno, kissing his cheek. "Good luck," she winked. He smiled, "to you as well." He gave a small jokingly bow.

She walked up to Dream, "May the race begin." She smiled, "May the best man win." Dream said sarcastically, "I know I will." Y/n walked to her car.

Red. Yellow. Green.

May the race begin indeed.

Simple and smooth, no problems what do ever besides the first pitstop to come up.

"You're doing great, Kid." Calvin high fives her when she arrived.

Dream left the pitstop before Y/n could. She pressed the gas to catch up. But Dream wouldn't let her pass, just like she did to him. "Oh, you son of a bitch." Y/n smiled a bit, "don't worry, Kid. You got penalty of time to wait for that window."

He started to slow down a bit, "the hell is he doing?" Y/n whispered to herself, Techno took this chance to pass the both of them. Dream didn't care, "wait, what? Calvin why is he so focused on me and not first?"

"I'm not sure, just be careful." Calvin started communicating with other team members to figure what was going on. Y/n trying to pass him had no success. "Kid, watch out for Nic-!" Before Calvin could even get the words out Sapnap slammed into the back of her, turning to her side.