Chapter 20

The announcers muffled voice still entered the dressing room. "Well, would you look at that folks! Y/n was still able to pull off 1st place against the wall!"

Y/n dug her face into Techno's chest. Techno was a bit jealous, but he hide that from Y/n. Techno leaned against the wall, he pulled Y/n into his lap.

Techno looked down to her, her suit's left arm was torn and her skin was scraped and bleeding underneath it. Techno felt himself get angry, more than ever before. How could Sapnap do that to her?

"Y/n," Techno grabbed her face and pulled her back. Y/n wiped her eyes before looking at him. "I think we should take you to the medical tent.."

Y/n looked down to her arm, she sniffled, "okay." Y/n stood up, Techno got up, he lighting grabbed her hand and pulled her out.

They slowly made their way over to the medical tent. "Ma'am," Techno got the attention of a lady dressed in scrubs. "Hello, you two. How can I help you?" Techno pulled up Y/n arm to show her.

"Oh, dear," She pulled Y/n over to a storage area. She pulled out bandages, the lady went to lift up Y/n's sleeve. Y/n closed her eyes tightly, Techno placed his hand on her back.

"I know, baby. It'll be okay," She quickly pulled up the sleeve. Y/n quickly turned back to Techno, pulling her arm away from the lady.

"I'm sorry, dear." Techno moved his arm up and down her back. The lady wrapped up Y/n's arm and told her what to do.

"You may bruise somewhat, just ice it during those times, okay?" Y/n nodded, "have a good day, baby." The lady wished the two goodbye, Techno held her right hand, when they got closer to Y/n's car they could see someone leaning on it.

Dream and Sapnap, Techno let go of Y/n's hand and walked up to Sapnap. Sapnap stood up straight, "What the fuck is your problem, man." Techno pushed him back into the car.

"Ohhh," Dream and Sapnap laughed. "Mad," Sapnap laughed, Techno pushed him again, this time harder. "Get out of her way," Techno waved Callahan to get in the car.

"You wanna go, tough guy?" Sapnap pushed Techno, "guys, come on." Y/n asked them to stop, "you know what." Techno stepped closer to him, "guys, the paparazzi." Y/n pointed out, Dream and Sapnap backed away.

"Next time, tough guy." Sapnap smiled, "any fucking time, asshole." Techno started to walked towards him until Y/n grabbed his hand.

"It's fine," Y/n looked exhausted. Techno sighed, he decided to leave them, he opened the car door for Y/n. He then crawled in himself, "you don't have to watch over me, Technoblade."

"I'll just stay until, Calvin shows up." Techno buckled up. Y/n placed her head on his shoulder, "you can stay longer, if you want."

Techno laced his fingers in with hers, "maybe I will.."