Chapter 43

"This is actually my first time being in New Mexico." Y/n yawned as her and Techno walked over the plane. "They haven't held a race here?" Techno covered his face from the paparazzi.

"They did, but since I started racing to now it's the first time." Y/n smiled and held up a peace sign. "Well, we only got 6 hours till that race so let's go to the hotel and sleep." Y/n nodded in agreement

Morning

"Oh my god.." Y/n groaned as the alarm went off. "It's racing day.." Techno drowsily smiled, "yay!.." Y/n whispered into his ear. "Come on, darling.." Techno tried to get up, but Y/n climbed on top of him. "Not yet.." She looked down to him, locking their lips together.

"Why must you do this to me now?.." Techno grinned, "so, you'll stay in bed with me.." Y/n giggled, "oh, really?" Techno picked Y/n up and stood up, he started to curling Y/n while doing dramatic breathing. Y/n laughed, "I'm like the fucking hulk!" Techno continued his dramatic breathing.

"Okay! Okay!" Y/n laughed, "I'm up, now put me down!"

Before the race

"William, have you seen my headset? I cant find it anywhere." Y/n looked around the tent, "last I saw it Technoblade had them." Y/n looked over to the racer who was zipping up his suit, he grinned at her.

"Techno," she crossed her arms. He looked from side to side and shrugged. She walked up to him, "can I have my headset, please?" Y/n held her hand out, Techno smiled grabbing her hand. He pulled her behind the tent.

"You look damn good," Techno smiled, he grabbed her waist pulling her in. She felt her headset in his hand, but placed her hands on his jaws. He didn't pulled away even for a breath, he only pulled when the paparazzi's flashing lights appeared. He pulled Y/n up, "what are you doing?!" Y/n yelled

Techno threw her into the air, Y/n screamed bloody murder. "Techno!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, Techno laughed as he catches her placing he back on the ground.

"I swear to god-" Techno cut off Y/n by putting her headset on her ears. "Racers please make your way to the track!"

He winked at her, "I better get going." He kissed her forehead, "I love you, Y/n." He winked, "yeah, yeah. I love you too." She walked back into the tent.

"Alright, alright, alright! Everyone ready?" William asked the crew, everyone gave him a thumbs up including Y/n. "How about you Technoblade?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." Y/n stepped onto the coaching stand.

1st pit stop

"Sapnap's been getting passed by almost everyone this race." Y/n whispered to William, "hell yeah, even that rookie, George passed him." Y/n nodded, "go ahead and slow down so you can come in for a stop, Techno."

"Yes ma'am," Techno did as she said, Y/n closely watched all the racers come in. But one continued to race, "the hell is he doing?!" William yelled, "he's still going?! That won't do shit! He'll run out of gas!" Y/n yelled as she watched Sapnap ignore his team.

"William, watch Techno. I'll keep my eye on Sapnap, don't want him to crash into him from a blown tire or some shit." William nodded, "Techno, keep a look out, Sapnap is a fucking idiot." Y/n whispered before he pulled off, "yes ma'am." He winked gassing it back to the track.

Y/n tapped her foot as she watched Sapnap. "Watch Dream!" William yelled, Y/n quickly looked over to see what was going on. "Watch out!" Someone screamed the top of their lungs. When Y/n looked back Sapnap had blown a tire and was spinning out straight for them.

There was no time, no time to react, no time to move, no time to even think about what was going to happen next. As William and Y/n went flying into the concrete, it all went blurry.