Bonus

Y/n's Instagram Post
"Okay," Y/n came rushing downstairs. "You look good," Techno looked at her from the couch. "Thank you," she ran over and kissed him. She started walking out the door. Techno got up to help her to the car, "I'll clean up the mess I made when I get home. I just don't have time."

She grabbed her keys and wallet, "it's fine, baby." Techno opened the front door for her, "bye guys," she waved to the boys at the couch. "Bye, Y/n."

"I love you," she said to Techno, he opened his mouth but was cut off. "Well, Y/n. I love you too," Tommy smoothed his hair back, Techno shot him a look.

"I love you," Techno said walking her to the car. He watched her drive off, he quickly called her. "Hello? Did I forget something?"

"Stop speeding," Y/n giggled on the other end. "Bad habit when your a racer, I slowed down." They wished each other goodbye and Techno walked back inside. "Where is she off to so quickly?" Wilbur asked with curiosity in his voice.

"She has a business meeting in half an hour." He sat back down on the couch. "You guys want to go out when she gets back?" Phil looked up from his phone, "and do what?"

"I don't know, play pool or something?" Techno suggested, they nodded, "yeah, that's fine with me."

An hour later

"Techno how come you didn't comment on Y/n's post?" Tommy asked him, he looked over to Tommy's phone and saw Y/n's new instagram post. He quickly opened the app, going to it. He examined the pictures.

She looked gorgeous, he smiled at the pictures. He stopped at the one of Y/n smiling. He liked it, even added it to favorites. He went to the comments.

@youY/!
here before the boyfriend!
@TechnobladeMinecraft
I was too busy drooling

@Y/n_lover11
my girlfriend!!!
@TechnobladeMinecraft
i bite

@TechnobladeMinecraft
damn

@TechnobladeMinecraft
you are so pretty

@TechnobladeMinecraft
all the sudden you need to come home, like rn
@sunsetsaretop
horny mf
@TechnobladeMinecraft
yeah

@TechnobladeMinecraft
i'm fucking drooling

@TechnobladeMinecraft
Y/n i can bark
@Y/n_1
BABE WTF
@TechnobladeMinecrafT
you heard me, come home

@Nick_Sapnap
😍
@TechnobladeMinecraft
i'll rock ur shit don't

@Puffylover
Y/n your so pretty
@Y/n_1
stop, i'm blushing
@TechnobladeMinecraft
i can make ur face red too

He heard someone walk into the house and into the kitchen. He turned and saw Y/n, carrying a few folders. When he walked in he saw another man with her. "Who's this?" Techno asked, Y/n kissed his cheek. "Jack's assistant," the man stood up, Techno held his hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Jschlatt, you can call me Schlatt." He gave him a firm handshake. "Technoblade, what is all this?" He pointed to the folders on the table. "They want me to sell merchandise.." Y/n looked a bit worried, "she's thinks we're trying to make her retire."

"Well, are you?" Techno asked Schlatt, "of course not. They're just children who are begging for merchandise." Y/n opened one of the folders when she sat down.

He looked over her shoulder, "woah," he stepped forward to get a better look. It was a jacket designed to look very similar to Y/n's racing suit. "That's pretty fucking sick, I'd buy it." Schlatt smiled, "and here's this."

He opened another folder that had a design of a poster. The poster was Y/n standing next to her car, smiling. She opened another folder, it was a water bottle with her name and number.

"How long do you think you guys will take?" Techno asked Y/n, examining the worried look on her face. "We're all done for today. I'll be back in the morning." Schlatt patted her shoulder, "take your time, Y/n." He walked out of the house, Techno sat down next to Y/n.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked her, "I don't want to retire." She looked over to him, closing the folders. "Baby," He cupped the side of her face, moving his thumb up and down. "You're an amazing racer, there's no way they're making you retire."

Y/n got up from the table, closing the folders and throwing them into a drawer. "Come on, let's go have some fun. Get your mind off it." Y/n nodded, "pool?" He asked her, "I don't know how to play."

"I can teach you." He pulled her hand, "come on guys." He waved them into the car, he helped Y/n in.

Time Skip

"You have to get lower," he pushed down on her back. She stood back up, holding the pool stick at her side. "I look so dumb," he chuckled, "you look like a skilled pool player.

She knocked her ball into the pocket. She looked up, smiling to Techno. "Let's go," He celebrated more than she did.