Chapter 15

As Callahan as stopped the car Techno looked to Y/n. He kept his arm around her the entire way, she looked out the window, not saying anything.

She sat up straight, Techno slowly got out of the car. Callahan reached for Y/n's doorknob, "wait." Techno stopped him, "may I? I would like to take her inside."

Callahan nodded and went to get her bags out of the trunk. Techno opened the door for her, she sighed as she slowly got out.

They both slowly walked up the drive way. Techno looked over to her, she noticed and looked to him. "What?" She asked quietly, Techno said nothing. He slipped his hand into hers, lacing their fingers together.

Y/n felt a bit flustered, "Technoblade, you don't have to do that.." Techno shushed her, "I want to." He said looking straight ahead, "if that's okay?" He turned to look at her, he was quite red, but they both were.

Y/n slowly nodded, Techno opened the door for Y/n, but Y/n didn't let go of his hand. "You look kinda tired." They both say on the couch, hands still laced together.

"Yeah," Y/n let her hand slip out. Techno wished she would've e stayed longer, but he's wasn't to force her. Techno scrolled through Netflix, looking for something to watch.

He felt Y/n's head lay on his shoulder. His eyes went wide, his face looked like a tomato. "If this is okay?" Y/n asked quietly, Techno was definitely fine with it. "Yeah, it's perfect."

He put his arm around her shoulders, theyre legs touched, but they didn't have worry about it.

This was a new feeling for the both of them. Comfortable, they felt comfortable, they felt safe.
Techno could tell Y/n fell asleep, he didn't mind at all.

He went to pull out his phone from his pocket, but Y/n's replaced it. Techno opened Instagram, checking if Sapnap wanted to still talk his shit.

- Nick (Sapnap)
• 2 new messages

Techno sighed, he looked at Y/n, he slowly started moving his finger up and down her shoulder.

He opened it.

- Nick (Sapnap)
   Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but if you don't want to end up in the hospital you better knock it off.

- Nick (Sapnap)
   I have no problem cutting both of y'all's racing career's short.

Techno didn't like that he threatened Y/n like that. She did nothing wrong, he should only be mad at Techno.

Techno sighed, he looked back down to Y/n, who looked a bit uncomfortable. He pulled her up into his lap, even as he laid down to take up the couch she didn't wake up. 

He wrapped his arms around her back, he texted back.

- Y/n <3
   I guess you'll just have to catch us first.

He placed his phone on the side, allowing himself to fall asleep with Y/n.