Chapter 39

Y/n laid in bed, sleeping. She was waiting for Techno, her phone started to ring. "Hello?.." Her sleepy voice answered, "hey, baby." You could hear Techno's smile on his face. "Hi, where are you?" Y/n rubbed her eyes, "I'm coming down the hallway now." Y/n got up and opened the door, she saw him a few rooms away.

He smiled and waved, Y/n waved back and hung up the phone. When he reached her Y/n placed her hands on his stomach, he placed his hands on her jaw, kissing her. "Oh, I missed you." He pulled her up into his arms, hugging her. "I'll leave these in her room." Hbomb placed his bags in Y/n's room, "thank you, Hbomb. Keep this a secret will you?" He nodded and walked down the hallway.

Techno carried Y/n into the room, "how are you, baby?" He placed her back down and shut the door. "I'm okay, darling. How are you," She noticed his busted lip. Techno saw her looking, he licked his lips, "I'm just fine." Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. She turned on the sink to wet a tissue and slowly wiped his lip. Techno stared at her as she did, "you're so cute." Y/n rolled her eyes with a grin.

"Let me see your neck," Techno asked Y/n as she threw the tissue away. She looked up so he could see, "god, if you bruise I'm going to kill a woman."

Y/n pulled Techno over to the bed and laid down, he wrapped his arms around her body. She stuffed her head into his chest. "We'll leave at 8 am tomorrow. So I can get you breakfast." Y/n shook her head, "you can't eat. You have a race," Techno kissed her forehead, "I'm getting you breakfast."

Time Skip

Knocking came from the door at 6:27 am. Y/n groaned, "oh my god." Techno complain, but still got up with Y/n to answer. "Who the hell is up this early?" Techno whispered to her, Y/n looked through the peephole. "Go laid back down," Y/n waited to open the door. "What, why?" Techno crossed his arms, "please let me handle it." Techno nodded and went to lay back down. It was dark so you couldn't see past Y/n when she opened the door.

Calvin.

"Where is he, Y/n?" Calvin tried to storm in, "please, go away." Y/n asked nicely, "you heard me when I said you two were through." A bruise had started to form on the bottom half of his left eye. "Why?" Y/n crossed her arms, "you know why, Y/n."

"Because we, two adults, did an adult thing, responsibly?" Calvin huffed, "Y/n-" she cut him off, "if you ask me you were the one being irresponsible." Techno held back his laugh, "how? Because I care about you?"

"Because I was on the floor suffocating and you didn't care. Because the first thing you did was attack Techno instead of ask questions for our health. You knew damn well, Technoblade's mother would have done some shit like what she did and you did nothing."

"Well, Techno attacked me too." He pointed to his black eye, "because he was trying to come help me. You're ten years older than him, you've know me so much longer and that's the shit you pull."

Calvin stood speechless, "I'll see you at the race." Y/n closed the door, Techno jumped up out of bed and turned on the lamp. He basically trampled Y/n to the floor. "You told him!" He celebrated from ontop of her, "you have to much energy for this early in the morning." Y/n laughed, "then why don't you take some of it.."

Y/n tilted her head to the side, "what do you mean?" Techno, rather than telling her, showed her. He pulled her head up and brought his tongue into the corner of her mouth. "We can't," Y/n reminded him, "you have a race."

"Ah, damn you're right." Techno held her up and laid back in bed. "After the race, I don't have any plans." Y/n winked at him before laying her head on his chest. He chuckled, "sounds like a deal to me."

Time Skip

Y/n watched him walked out of the shower and start to change. "You look good," he winked at her. She was wearing denim short overalls with a white tank top underneath. Techno pulled out a white tank top, then denim jeans. She watched as he packed his bag for the race, first his racing suit, along with the shoes and gloves.