Bonus 47

"Let's shower, then wake them up." Y/n rubbed her eyes as their alarm went off. "Sounds good to me," Techno said. They both quickly showered, when Y/n was heading back to their bedroom, Techno went to wake up the boys.

"Guys," he opened the door. They were all passed out on the bed, "guys." No one woke up, "guys!" He yelled at them, they jolted up. "God, put some clothes on, man." Tommy said when he saw he was only in a towel.

"We'll leave at 5," Techno walked out and across the hallway. He only cracked the door since Y/n was inside changing. "What are you wearing?" She asked him when he walked in. "Uhh," he was looking through the closet.

He pulled out a pair of darker green pants and a tan color shirt. "That," he started to change, Y/n pull out her tan colored dress and a brown cardigan.

Y/n slipped on her doc martins while Techno slipped on his vans. They both walked downstairs, they sat on the couch while they waited for the boys. "I told you to not wear red, now we're matching." Wilbur complained as they walked downstairs, "I know!" Tommy smiled.

"Okay, where are we going?" Phil asked, he was wearing jeans with a black shirt. "The hobbit, I think." Techno was scrolling on his phone, "hell no." Y/n looked at him, "I thought you said you made reservations."

"For II Cielo," everyone looked at her with a blank stare, "fucking what?" Tommy asked, he was wearing red pants with a black shirt. "Sounds to fancy for me," Wilbur was wearing a red shirt with black jeans.

"I'm paying," Y/n said, "then let's get going!" Tommy and Wilbur yelled, "Y/n, I can pay. They're my friends," Techno grabbed her hand as they walked to the front door. "I don't mind, I'll drive." Y/n kissed his cheek, she grabbed her keys.

"Which car are we taking?" Tommy asked Y/n, "mine, it's the black one with lighting." Techno still opened her door for her, "you have lighting on your car?" Wilbur had a suspicious look, "Fans begged me to do it, they told me it was like my symbol. I didn't really care," Tommy cut her off.

"THIS CAR IS FUCKING NICE!" Techno shot Tommy a look, Y/n giggled.

Time Skip

"Name?" The lady asked Y/n, "Y/n L/n." The lady looked up from her computer. "I guess there was no need to ask. Tell me, Miss Y/n. What was the need to rent out a third of the restaurant?" She had a bit of a tone.

"Personal matter, our table?" Y/n kept it short, Techno placed his hand on her back. "Mhm," the lady looked at the boys in the back. "This isn't exactly the type of place for them." She hissed, "don't worry about them." Y/n snapped, "now, our table?"

The lady rolled her eyes, "Mia!" She yelled, a young girl came to the front. "Oh! Hello Miss Y/n! Follow me!" She smiled, Y/n followed her.

"Alright, you guys can sit at any table since you reserved all of it." Y/n led them to a smaller table in the back. Three chairs on each side, Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy sat on one side while Techno and Y/n took the other.

"I'll come get your guy's drink orders in just a bit." She walked off, Y/n felt Techno's hand high on her thigh. "Have you guy's been here?" Phil asked, "once." Techno said, "I come here often, this is where Jack, Calvin and I have meetings."

Y/n got a notification from Jack. "Speak of the devil," Techno looked at her phone.

- Jack
Get me a steak while you're there
- Y/n
no

"He has your location?" Techno asked, "he's had it since I was sixteen. I don't even know, babe." Techno placed his menu down on the table. "Y/n picked it back up, she pointed at the tea. "Okay," Techno nodded, knowing what she meant.