(Bring a woman) Breaking Point

CONTEXT :
Jimmy asked Y/n to speak at his event. She walked up to the stage, lightly glancing at the papers she was told to read out loud. Thousands of people watching
-

Her breathing was heavy. She looked up to the crowd, eyebrows furrowed. "I am Y/n L/n. And I, uh," she stopped, looking down to the papers.

"What is she doing?" Calvin whispered, she threw the papers behind her. Looking up to the crowd again, she wasn't nervous anymore. She had power right now and she knew how to use it.

"I am Y/n L/n. A survivor of sexual assault."

The room grew tense, Techno nodded his head. "Y/n, please don't start this.." Jimmy said into the mic, "no, I already have. On these occasions this is what I was wearing."

A screen appeared behind her. First a white dress with flowers on it. Techno knew it, that's what she wore on their first date. She was referring to the man at the gas station. "No injury. I was just getting something to drink." the picture changed.

The black dress she wore to the bar. Karl wiped the tears from his eyes. "12 stitches in my knee and 6 in my head." She looked up, "I just wanted fresh air. I just wanted to text my boyfriend back." Micheal placed his hand on Techno's shoulder.

Before she could switch to the next slide someone yelled. "Maybe put some fucking pants on, slut!" Y/n looked in the direction, "outfit number three." The picture changed, the sweatpants and t-shirt she wore when she was watching a scary movie with Techno's family.

Techno's eyes grew wide, his position grew stiff. Micheal removed his hand from his shoulder, Techno slowly turned to look at him. "What the fuck did you do." The table looked at him, he put his hands up in defense. "I didn't mean to, Techno. I really didn't mean to. I just, I just wanted to touch her. I didn't do anything wrong."

Techno rubbed his brow, "jesus fucking christ, Micheal." Y/n continued, "no injury, but I'm sorry to say I won't be sleeping next to you again."

"On Saturday night," her breath clenched for a moment. "I told my boyfriend not to blame someone else because it was my fault."

"That man," she paused. "That man is walking free," her voice was getting louder. "I received more pain then he ever will. That night, I was assaulted. I was the one hiding! I was the one watching my fellow racer whisper about me! I was the one who had questions screamed into my face! I listen to all of you telling me I wanted it! Me! Not him!"

The crowd was silent, not a word leaving anyone's mouth. "Well, you guys sure are quiet now." She said, again now words were said. "My name is Y/n L/n."

"And I'm a human being. Just like you." She pointed to Micheal, "just like you." She pointed behind her on the screen. The man from the gas station was now on the screen.

"And just like you." The screen switched to a picture of the security camera of outside the bar. It showed the man on top of Y/n.

"My name is Y/n L/n and I'm a survivor of sexual assault."

Silence, she looked down. Techno slowly clapped, making everyone else join him. As the loud clapping filled the room he wiped his eyes. Tears streamed down his face, William patted his back. Y/n sat down next to him. He wrapped his arms around her, she smiled.