y/n's bday - three

Y/n groaned as she woke up, she quickly realized Techno wasn't there. She stayed in bed as she assumed he was in the bathroom.

"You just landed?" Techno whispered into his phone. He had left the room and stood in the hallway. "Yeah, heading to my hotel now." Calvin said, "great, my family landed a couple of hours before. So now everyone is here. Thank you, Calvin."

"No problem, man. It's gotta to be perfect for my little girl's proposal." He said, he could tell Techno was nervous. "Hey, it'll be okay." Calvin said to Techno. "Yeah, I sure hope so."

   Y/n started to get worried and sat up. The bathroom door was opened and he wasn't in there. She got up, putting on a cropped shirt on with shorts. She walked out of the bedroom.

   Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil sat in her living room. "Good morning," she mumbled to the guys. Phil stood up, "Y/n." He started to walk towards the door. "Where's Techno?" She asked him, they were quiet for a second. "I asked him to run to the store." Wilbur said. Phil gave a sigh of relief and walked out into the hallway.

  "Y/n, do you think you could make us some breakfast?" Tommy asked, she yawned. "Yeah, I guess." She said, walking toward the kitchen.

  "She's awake." Phil whispered to Techno. He nodded and finished his phone call. He walked in with Phil. He looked around, "where is she?" The smell of cooking hit his nose and he walked into the kitchen.

   She was turned around. Flipping pancakes, her back was bare with a cropped top. Techno wrapped his arms around her. "You're so beautiful," he whispered in her ear. "Why'd you leave?" She asked, still making the food. "I'm sorry, baby. Wilbur wanted me to go to the store for him."

   She nodded, Techno held onto her a little tighter. "You okay?" She asked him, he nodded. "I'm just fine." She stopped, walking over to do something else. Techno followed her, leaning on the counter next to her. "Oh," she said, looking at him. "I meant to ask you, did you think we'll see the northern lights?" Techno looked at her with wide eyes.

   "What? Why, huh? Why would we- I don't- What?" Y/n looked at him, furrowing her brows. "Okay," he said, rushing out of the kitchen. "She knows, she knows." She whispered yelled, the boys looked at him with wide eyes. "How?!" Phil whispered yelled back. Techno walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

   Y/n walked out of the kitchen, looking at the boys with a strange look. They all turned away from her. "Weird." she mumbled to herself.

  She returned to the kitchen. After a few more minutes breakfast was done. "Techno," Y/n walked into her bedroom. He was flipping through the closet. He turned to looked at her. "Breakfast is done." She said closing the door. "Okay," He said, turning away from her. He felt her hand place on his bare back.

   "You okay?" She asked, "What? Yeah, I'm fine." He walked into the bathroom, closing the door. It was immediately opened. Y/n looked at him leaning over the sink. "Baby," she said, standing next to him. "What's going on?"

   He pulled her into a hug, "I'm just scaring myself." He mumbled, Y/n pulled back. "What do you mean?" She asked, looking at him with a concerned tone. "I don't want to lose you."

  "Oh," she said with sympathy in her tone. "I'm not going anywhere." She pulled him back in the hug. "I know, I know. Just getting in my head."

****

   "So, what are we doing today?" Y/n asked at breakfast. It was quiet as the boys looked around each other. "Techno and I were talking and we think we'll take a rest day today." Phil said, Wilbur and Tommy nodded quickly.

   "But, I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me, Y/n?" Techno asked, "just us." She smiled. "Of course." She felt him place his hand on her leg and give it a light squeeze.