Chapter 33

"And that will be the nerve transfer. Which will get you up and running in maybe three months, maybe more." Calvin nodded, "when will we do this?" Y/n asked, "well that the reason you got transported back to California. If you agree to it, it will take place tomorrow morning."

"Will I be able race?" Techno furrowed his brow, he just wanted her to get better and be able to walk. He was scared of her racing, he didn't want her hurt.

"Within time, yes." Y/n nodded, "I'll do it." Calvin stopped her, "wait, now. What are the risks of her getting this surgery?" Techno's father walked in, waved, and silently took a seat, now listening as well. "The main thing is infection." Y/n looked over to Calvin and nodded.

"It's not my decision, Y/n. It's your body," Techno stepped. "Well, hold on just a second. We don't have to get to racing so soon.." Y/n looked at him, "I want to do it." Techno furrowed his brows, he looked down. "It's your decision," he whispered. "Tomorrow morning it is."

Time Skip

Everyone had went home for the night, expect Techno. "You have to go Techno," Y/n whispered knowing he hadn't fallen asleep yet. He moved his head out of her hair. "What are you talking about?" His voice was drowsy.

"The race, tomorrow morning, you have to go." Techno shook his head, "I'm not leaving you on the same day you have to get surgery."

"Techno, don't ruin your career for me." Y/n turned around to face him in bed. "I don't care about my career, Y/n."

"If you go and come back after the race, I should still be in surgery. You won't miss anything," Y/n begged him. "I'm not going," Y/n cupped his face. "Please, Techno. I want to see you win, please. Just trust me with this."

Techno sighed, "if you come in first you'll get here faster." Y/n scooted closer to him, "If you're awake before I'm back I'm going to be pissed." Techno huffed, Y/n giggled. She turned back around, "Let me tweet, so people don't think I'm a bad boyfriend."

@TechnobladeMinecraft
I would like to make it VERY clear, the only reason I'm going tomorrow is because Y/n begged me.

That Morning

Techno woke up to his alarm, he grabbed his bag and started to rethink his decision as he looked at Y/n's sleeping body. "I love you," He whispered, kissing her head. She was still sleeping.

HUGE Time Skip

Techno sighed as he walked onto the track alone, but as soon as he did thousands of people began screaming. The flashing lights, blinded him.

Cameras surrounded his view, "Mr.Minecraft, how is Y/n L/n's condition?" Techno tried to block the flashing, "she's doing just fine." Security came and pushed them away. He walked to his car, "ohhh, Mr.Hotshot finally gave his girl a break." Sapnap laughed, "You're so fucking lucky I don't have time for you today." Techno reminded him.

As the light turned yellow for Techno, a oxygen mask was put on Y/n. And when the light turned green, Y/n fell asleep.

"Right here, Son!" Techno father yelled into the headset as he passed the line in first place. "Nice! Alright you go ahead and head back for Y/n. I'll handle everything."

Techno ran off the track and into his limo.

Time Skip

Techno ran into the waiting room and saw Calvin sitting there. "Nice job, at the race kid." Techno was still in his racing suit. "Thanks man, you hear anything." He shook his head, Techno sat down next to him.

About 5 minutes passed, "Calvin Jones and Technoblade Minecraft?!" A doctor yelled into the waiting room. The two stood up, "she alright?" Techno asked, the doctor nodded. "Everything went fine, you guys can go see her now. She's still under anesthesia, so when she wakes up she be a little weird."

The two walked to Room 207. Techno knocked, but got no answer. They both walked in, she was still sleeping. Calvin sat down, Techno walked to the side of her bed and placed his hand on her stomach.

Her head was turned to the left and her mouth hanged open. He slowly moved his hand side to side. "You know," Y/n mumbled, Calvin stood up. "If my boyfriend saw you doing that he would be very very upset.." She stumbled on the words, "and he's on his way, so I would run."

They both chuckled, "I am your boyfriend." Techno continued to rub her stomach. Y/n opened her eyes, her lids hung very low.

Her face turned red, "well, hello, boyfriend." She gave a half smile, Techno and Calvin laughed. "Calvin, turn around." Y/n lazily moved her finger in a circle. He laughed, but did as he was told. Y/n closed her eyes and stuck her lips out.

Techno chuckled and bent down to kiss her, cupping the side of her face. He pulled away, but Y/n threw her hands around his neck and pulled him back down.

Techno knew she was all goofed up from the anesthesia, but he didn't care. If she wanted a kiss, she got a kiss. He cupped her face with now both hands, pressing his lips against hers. She let her hands fall onto his becips.

They both finally pulled away, Calvin took a seat. "So, how was the race?" Y/n mumbled, "you need to sleep." Techno replied while lifting up the blanket to see her leg.

"That was not my question," Y/n crossed her arms. Bandages covered her leg, Techno covered her back up and started to rub her belly for her. "I got 1st," Techno smiled. Y/n's eyes went wide, she placed her hands on her cheeks. "Wow!" She yelled, the two men laughed.

Someone knocked on the door, "You may come in!" Y/n yelled, Techno's father walked. "Oh my gosh!" She yelled, "Hello, I don't know his name." She turned to Techno, "what is your father's name?" She was struggling to keep her eyelids open. "William," Techno cupped her adorable face and rubbed it with his thumb.

"William, let me tell you!" Y/n brought her hand up to hold Techno's. "Your son, this one." She pointed at him, "got first place today. Like, wow. Isn't that crazy?" William nodded, "that is quite cool." He sat down, "I think someone needs a nap.." William whispered to Calvin, "she wants to see Techno. If he wasn't here she would be asleep.."

"You look really good in your racing suit." Y/n held onto his forearm, Techno's continued to slid across her face. His face turned red, "thank you, Y/n.".

"Get me a doctor at once!" Y/n yelled out of nowhere. Everyone just looked at her, Techno moved his hand down to her stomach. "Please," Y/n used her manners. "Well, you heard the girl. Get her a doctor!" Techno demanded jokingly.

William bowed and walked into the hallway, coming back with her doctor. "How may I help you, Miss Y/n?" Y/n stuck her finger in the air, "I would like to sit!"

He looked at the bed, "you are.." Y/n shook her head, "somewhere that is not this bed!" He looked around the room, "You can sit on the couch.."

"Can I sit in my boyfriend's lap?!" Calvin and William busted out laughing, Techno covered his face as it turned very red. "Oh my god, I'm going to cry!" William yelled as he wiped his eyes.

"I mean, if you wish you can.." The doctor couldn't hide his laughter. "Take me away prince!" Y/n held her hands in the air, Techno chuckled and picked her up and sat on the couch.

Y/n laid her head on his shoulder, immediately passing out. Her cold breath hit his neck, he got butterflies and smiled. "See, I told you she needed a nap." Techno's father pointed out, "I knew that." Calvin pointed out.