<3

i'm sure most of you have heard, if not, please check out technoblade's newest youtube video - with that being said, please excuse my unprofessional attitude;

techno has always been the man i turned to, always. rough times, happy times, fuck it honestly ANYtime; now that he is gone i feel apart of me gone. WE as a community need to respect his honor. one of his last wishes to us was to respect his privacy. going out of your way to find out more information about Alex is disgusting, at least.

anyhow, he was a big comfort to us all. take the time to mourn, do not feel bad about mourning the loss of a true hero. take time to heal, as i will be doing as well.

i may sound so insane, but i would like to get this off my chest. i didn't really believe in love before learning about techno. before him i hadn't been in a relationship before and no one had really shown me love. when i found his channel, he was so kind. it confused me, i have never heard someone so kind before. he never let anyone feel left out nor was rude. when he received any gifts, no matter the amount, he was so grateful at all times. i love technoblade, i love him so much. i'll miss him, but he'll always be in my heart, helping me through my adventures.

rest easy, techno. you did everything you were capable of doing and that was enough. we are all so proud of you, we love you. we will keep your legend alive, because after all,

Technoblade Never Dies