Chapter 35

The bright lights flipped on, Techno felt Y/n's body onto of him. "Didn't mean to interrupt anything," It was his fathers voice. Y/n lifted her head off of his chest.

"Doughnuts?.." She rubbed her eyes, Techno looked up to. William held up two boxes of donuts on top of each other and smiled.

"Pretty damn good too! I had a third box, but me and your mother ate them on the way here." Y/n sat completely unaware of anything. "Moms here?" Techno asked, "yeah, she's coming. Talking to her friend Linda. You know how they are, just talk talk talk."

Techno looked over to the door seeing her standing in the door way. "Interesting," She sat down looking at the couple. Y/n looked at her, than whispered in Technoblade's ear.

"Who is that?" She covered her mouth with her hand. "No need to keep secrets, you got something to say then say it." His mother had a rude tone.

Unlike William, she still did not like Y/n, not one bit. It pissed her off to find out the two were dating.

"She was just asking who you were." Techno kept a stern tone back, not appreciating her impoliteness. "Maybe if she would listen to the conversation, she would know." She crossed her arms, Y/n looked back at Techno.

"Could you give her a break? She just woke up and she just had to have surgery yesterday, alright? Calm down," Techno huffed. "I'd have to agree with Technoblade on this one." William said.

"Maybe I'd calm down if the first time I saw my baby and his," she paused. "girlfriend... Wasn't her sitting in his lap on a bed doing god knows what! She could've been harassing you for god's sake!"

Y/n realized and scooted off of him. Techno stopped her, "it's okay, Y/n. You're okay," his mother scoffed. Techno noticed how Y/n seemed very, out of it. He thought maybe she was just tried and brushed it off.

"Okay! Doughnuts!" William placed both boxes by the couple. Techno opened one and waited for Y/n to pick on, but when she didn't he looked at her.

Her eye lids were low, her mouth slightly hung open. "Doesn't even accept a gift someone got her.." His mother mumbled under her breath. "Y/n," Techno began to worry, Y/n looked at him. "Are you alright, dear?" William began to notice too.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I'm fine," she picked up a random doughnut a ripped a small bite off. Techno grabbed a random, while still closely watching Y/n.

"Y/n," Someone opened the door. Y/n didn't look up, it was Calvin. He was bringing her a bag of clothing since she was running low. "Y/n?" He walked up to her, he gave a confused look.

She slowly looked up to him, he placed his hand on her cheek. "Are you alright?" He asked, Techno nodded. "This one of her many other boyfriends?" Techno's mother mumbled under her breath.

Calvin turned to look at her, "I'm sorry about her. It's the same situation it was with my father." Techno sighed, "oh, don't worry about it Techno. Has she been like this all day?"

"Since she woke up, I have no idea what's wrong with her." Techno put his doughnut back in the box. "Yeah, I noticed too when I came in." William stood up, everyone looked at Y/n, expect for Techno's mother.

She stared at her phone instead. "I'll go grabbed a nurse." Calvin walked out of the room, Y/n slowly tore at the doughnut. His mother got off of his phone, looking at the couple.

"Where's your mother, Y/n?" Techno's mother asked with a attitude. Techno rubbed his eyebrows with frustration. "I don't-," Techno interrupted her. "You don't have to tell her."

Y/n looked at him, "it's fine. I don't have a mother or a father. The closest thing I have to a mother is Jack and the closest thing I have to a father is Calvin."

Calvin had walked back into the room. "Now, why are we talking about that?" He looked at Techno with a stern look. "She asked," Y/n lazily pointed at Techno's mother.

"It's very rude to point," she rolled her eyes. "And it's very rude to ask a question like that." Calvin placed his hands on his hips. "You act like I knew she didn't have parents." Y/n stepped in, "I do, Jack and Calvin."

"Well, there not-," Techno cut his mother off. "Just stop, don't be rude to her. It's none of your business who her parents are and now you know. Her parents are Jack and Calvin."

Calvin smiled at the boy for sticking up for her. Calvin walked over to Y/n. "I have to go, Y/n. You just take it easy." He wrapped his arms around her, she did the same. "Take care of her, Techno. Oh, and the nurse said she just acted like this because of her pain medication, she's okay." Calvin walked out, "it's not his responsibility."

Techno opened his mouth to say something, but Y/n put a piece of doughnut in his mouth. "I think this one is good." Techno chewed it and nodded his head in agreement. "Really?" William asked, "you gotta try this one." He held up the doughnut he was eating, Y/n looked for the one in her box and pulled it out.

Ripping a piece of she gave it to Techno. She waited for him to try it. "He's right, that's pretty fucking good." Y/n took a bite of it herself.

"Oh, so you wait for him to try it." His mother had to open her mouth again. "What if there was poison on it?"

Y/n looked at her, then pointed to the empty hospital bed on the other side of the room. "Roomies," she giggled quietly at Techno, Techno and William busted out laughing. "So, it's funny?" She stood up, Techno lightly picked Y/n off of his lap and stood up as well.

"My baby getting hurt is funny to you?!" She yelled at Y/n, Y/n just stared at her with furrowed brows. "You can fucking leave if you're going to talk to her like that." Techno stood in front of Y/n.

"I agree, she's in the hospital. You need to leave her be." William continued to eat his doughnut. His mother sat back down, "whatever." Techno turned around to sit back down with Y/n. He looked at her and saw how sad she looked that his mother yelled at her for a joke.

"Alright," he turned back around. "Get out," Techno opened the door for his mother. "What?" She acted so offended, "your going to treat Y/n with respect, or you can fucking leave. Pick," Techno crossed his arms, his mother huffed.

Techno closed the door and went to sit on the side of Y/n's bed. She laid down turned facing away from the two parents. "Lay with me, please Techno." She whispered to him, "I will, baby."

He grabbed his phone and laid back down on the bed. Y/n turned over to him, he wrapped his arm around her and started to scroll on instagram.