Chapter 21

Callahan opened the door for the two. When no one got out he looked into the car, Y/n's head laid on top of Techno's shoulder. Techno had his head on top of Y/n's.

As they slept Techno hand both of his hands hold Y/n's right hand. Callahan have a soft smile, but he thought it would be better to sleep in a bed than a car.

He lightly tapped Techno's shoulder, Techno slowly looked over to him. "We arrived, sir." Callahan whispered, Techno nodded and woke up Y/n.

The two drowsily walked into the hotel again, "can I stay in your room?" Techno asked, Y/n nodded.

"Oh my god!" Someone yelled, "is that Y/n L/n?!" Y/n sighed, but turned around with a smile. "Oh my god! Can I please get a picture?!"

"Of course, sorry if I look bad.." Techno chuckled, Y/n put her arm on the girl's back and smiled. "Thank you!" The girl and assumingely her mother walked away.

Once they both reached the elevator they stepped inside. Y/n leaned against the wall, completely forgetting about her arm. "Ah!" She quickly jumped back, accidentally hitting Techno.

"What?" Techno asked worryingly, "forgot." Y/n leaned on her other side. When the doors opened they stepped out Y/n pulled out her key and unlocked the door.

Techno closed and locked the door before he sat down on the bed. Y/n put her phone on a nearby table and crawled into the bed. She pulled the blanket up to cover her body.

Techno continued to sit on the end of the bed, "Technoblade?" Y/n called his name, he turned around. His phone was in his hand, "aren't you tired?"

"I can sleep next to you?" Techno was confused, Y/n giggled, "of course." Techno smiled, and stood up. When he reached the side of the bed, someone frantically knocked on the door.

"Bruh," he sighed, Y/n stood up, looking through the peep hole. Her eyes went wide and she froze, "who is it?"

"Calvin.." Y/n whispered, he knocked again. Techno quickly stood up and opened the door. "Y/n, I- oh," Calvin stopped, Techno pulled him into the room and closed the door.

Calvin looked at Y/n, then her arm that was still covered in bandages. "Y/n, I heard about the race and I'm sorry, I am, Y/n." Y/n refused to look at him, "I don't forgive you."

"What?" This is the first time she has not forgiven him, "why weren't you there? Why was Technoblade the one who pulled me away from everyone, so no one could bother me? Why was he the one comforting me in the changing room while I cried? Why was he the one who took me to the medical tent? Why was he the one who drove home with me? Why wasn't it you, Calvin?"

"I was jealous," Calvin whispered. "About what?" Y/n crossed her arms, "you started hanging out with Technoblade, a lot. Y/n, he's your first true friend and you guys are even started to become more than friends. I'm sorry, Y/n."

He walked up to Y/n, Techno closely watch. "I'll be there next time and I'm so sorry I wasn't there today."