Chapter 11

The car ride was silent, Techno scrolled on his phone. Y/n's phone, that was sitting on the seat vibrated.

Techno noticed she didn't reach for it. It vibrated again, then again, and another time. Techno looked over to Y/n, wondering why she was ignoring it.

She was sleeping, she had her head rested against the window sleeping. Techno hadn't noticed the very small smile that had came along.

she looks so peaceful. she looks pretty, well not like that, but she's pretty.

Her phone vibrated again, Techno though for a moment.

should i wake her up? no, of course not, we just had a 130 lap race. she's probably exhausted with everything she has to deal with. I'll look at it if it's important i'll wake her up.

Techno lightly turned her phone over, just a few texts notifications.

- Calvin :)
You guys get out alright?
Kid?
Here are the pictures from today.
*7 attachments*
Kid, you okay??

It wasn't exactly important, but he was worried about her. He swiped up, surprisingly Y/n had no password.

Maybe because she lives alone?

- Y/n
Hey, it's Technoblade. Y/n's sleeping like a rock, but we're doing okay. Think we'll be at her house soon. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

- Calvin :)
Don't mention it, Kid. But, there is something I would like you to do for me. Since you guys are going to be friends I would like your number. She always sleeps after her races and I just want to make sure she's doing alright and not beating herself up. If that's alright?

- Y/n
Yeah, that's no problem at all. It's (***)***-****

Read at 2:57 pm.

The car stopped, Callahan opened the door for Techno. He looked over to Y/n, "I'll get her. So, uh, you don't wake her up. Callahan nodded, Techno though about her to pick her up.

He quickly slipped his arm under her knees while supporting her back. She groaned, moving her head closer into his chest.

Techno felt himself blush and hid it from Callahan as he got out of the car. Callahan quietly closed the door for Y/n.

Callahan rushed in front of Techno to open the front door for him. "Thank you," Techno walked inside.

He placed Y/n on the couch, she looked uncomfortable. He looked around for pillows and blankets, but he was never told where anything was.

"Oh," Techno had a realization and pulled out his phone.

- UNKNOWN
It's me, you know! Crazy Calvin!

Techno quickly put his contact information in his phone.

- Technoblade
Do you know where she keeps her pillows and blankets? She looks very uncomfortable, but I don't know where anything is.

- Crazy Calvin
Yep, go upstairs, on the right is her bedroom. She has thousands of pillows and like 30 blankets. Just grab them from there.

- Technoblade
Thank you

Techno followed his instructions, he came back downstairs and light placed the blanket on top of her. Then he light pulled her head up and slid a pillow underneath.

He successfully did not wake Y/n, Techno sighed. He sat down on the other side of the couch, Y/n's body took up most of the couch, but there was still penalty of room to sit.

Techno began scrolling on his phone again.

- Tommyinnt
WHERE ARE YOU?
ARE YOU AT A GIRL'S HOUSE?!?
I'M TELLING PHILLLL

- Technoblade
Don't!! I'm with Y/n, we're just friends, chill out.

- Tommyinnt
YOU'RE DATING Y/N L/N?!?
WHAT A PULL, BIG T!!

- Phil
Since when were you dating Y/n.

- Technoblade
I'm not!!

Techno placed his phone face down. He sighed covering his face with one of his hands. He looked over to Y/n, she slept so peacefully. He smiled, not minding smiling because of someone else.