Chapter 24

Y/n's Dress ^

Y/n's Dress ^

- Y/n <3
you did not tell me when to get ready you dumbass

Techno opened the text and chuckled, he started typing.

- Technoblade <3
I'll be there no later than 8:30

- Y/n <3
It's 7:56?!? Why didn't you say something sooner!!

- Technoblade <3
;)

Y/n sighed and got ready, she curled her hair and put on a bit of blush. Then she curled her eye lashes, putting on mascara. Finally, she didn't her favorite thing, she put highlighter in her inner corners and nose.

She slipped her floral dress on, along with white converse. She heard a knock downstairs, she checked the time.

8:30

"He wasn't lying," she walked downstairs. When she looked out the glass door, she saw Techno. He was turned around looking at the sky outside. Y/n couldn't see his face, but he was wearing white jeans with a pink button up with a white dress jacket. His hair was tied back into a low bun.

Y/n opened the door, "good evening, Technoblade.." She felt a bit shy, Techno turned. His jaw dropped, he stared at her. He almost dropped the flowers that he held. Y/n giggled, "those are gorgeous.." She looked at the flowers he held, "oh, uh, yeah.." He continued to stare.

"Are they for me?" Y/n giggled, "Oh! Yes! Yes, they are!" He snapped out of his trance and handed them to her. "You look very," he cleared his throat, "very pretty.."

"Thank you, Technoblade." She fixed a button on his shirt. "You look very handsome yourself.." Techno looked down to her, he couldn't explain how bad he wanted to kiss her. How bad he wanted his lips to touch hers, but he had to wait. He wanted it to be special, but she just looked so beautiful.

"We should get going," Techno said, "okay, just let me go get my wallet.." Techno grabbed Y/n's hand. "No, no, no. There's no need for that, I planned this, I want to pay."

"Wait, really?" Y/n looked confused, "Y/n, I don't care about your money, please just let me pay." Techno pulled her hand closer to him.

"Okay," Y/n grabbed her phone and her flowers, Techno held onto her empty hand. He took her outside to his car, opening the passenger door for her.

She sat down and waited for him to get into the car. Once he got in and pulled out of the driveway and started the date.

He looked over to Y/n's left hand, she held the flowers in it. "Can I see these for just a second?" Techno asked, Y/n handed him them.

"Thanks," he placed them in the backseat. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked him, he slid his fingers in with hers and rested their hands on her leg. "I wanted to hold your hand."

Y/n laughed, holding his hand a bit tight. It was silent, but it was comforting. Techno's phone started receiving many notifications, he tried to ignore it, but there was many.

"Could you see who that is?" He asked Y/n, since he was driving. Y/n let go of his hand grabbing his phone. Techno held onto her leg just above her knee. "3 messages from Tommyinnt? 2 from Dad and 1 from Philza? Is that how you say it?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Clear the one from dad and see what Tommy and Phil want, please." Y/n did as he asked, "I don't know your password.."

Y/n went to hand him the phone, but he refused it. "It's 2382," Y/n was bit surprised he just told her.

- Tommy
HOWS IT GOING
DID YOU TWO KISS YET?
HELLOOO BIGGG TTTT

- Philza
everything alright?

Y/n giggled as she read Tommy's, "what?" Techno looked over to her smiling face. "Tommy said, in all caps, 'how's it going, did you two kiss yet and hello big t .'

Techno sighed, but laughed as well. "Don't reply to that idiot. What did Phil say?" Y/n looked at the notification, 'everything alright?'

"Can you text him back for me?" Techno moved his hand up the girl's leg just a bit. "Yeah, what do you want me to say?"

"Just say amazing," Techno rubbed his thumb up and down her thigh. Y/n placed his phone down, "one more thing." Y/n looked at Techno, "can you put it on silent?" Y/n nodded and silence the phone.

"Thank you, Y/n. I want to enjoy my night with you. I don't want them blowing up my phone," Techno stopped at the red light. Y/n placed her hand on top of Techno's.

"Technoblade?" Y/n whispered, Techno turned his head and cupped her cheek. "You don't have to whisper anything, it's just us.." Techno whispered back, "this won't be the last date will it?"

"That's completely up to you, Y/n." He moved a piece of hair out of her face. "And I hope you choose to go on more with me.." He whispered, "I don't want this to be the last." She looked down, "then it won't be, darling.." he brought her chin up. They stared into each other's eyes, Techno placed his other hand on her leg.

Y/n placed one of her hands on his forearm, moving a bit closer to him. "Y/n," Techno whispered, "I-" before he could finish his sentence the car behind him honked.

They jumped and looked up to the now green light. Techno cleared his throat and continued driving. Y/n looked at the window, with butterflies.

When she saw Techno pulling into a parking lot she looked at where they had arrived. "Providence?!" Y/n screamed, Techno jumped a bit. "This place is crazy fancy and you need a reservation!" Techno parked the car, "good thing I made a reservation." Techno got out, Y/n opened her door, but Techno immediately closed it.

"Nope, I got it." He reopen it and held the door for her. "Are you sure you want to go here?" Y/n asked him, "come on, Y/n. I have everything planned out."

Y/n nodded and they walked up to the door. Techno didn't even let her touch the doorknob, he held the door and let her go in.

"Name?" The man asked Y/n, "uh." Techno stepped behind Y/n. "Technoblade Minecraft." The man looked up from his computer, "mhm, the big fancy racer, correct? The one that rent about a 3rd of the restaurant for 'privacy'?"

Y/n looked up to Techno, he looked a bit red. "That's the one," the man looked to Y/n. "Hm, Y/n L/n? Had no idea you guys were dating." The two blushed a bit and looked away.

"Alright then," the man grabbed two menus. "Follow me," he walked towards a abandoned corner. "Have a seat, I'll be back in a few minutes for your drink orders."

Before Y/n could pull her chair out, Techno did it for her. She smiled, "thank you." Y/n looked through the menu, Techno did the same.

Within a few minutes a different man come over. "Good evening, my name is Skeppy and I'll be your waiter for tonight." He pulled out an iPad, "so, what drinks can I get you two started with." He looked at Techno, "I'll have your black tea, sweet." Techno look at Y/n, "all right and you ma'am?"

Techno felt her leg start to bounce under the table. "Uh," she read the drink menu again. "I can come back if you would like." The waiter suggested, "no,no,no! It's fine, I'll take a, uh," Y/n frantically looked at the menu. Techno pressed his leg against hers. She looked up at him.

"It's okay, take your time." He smiled, Y/n felt a sense of relief. "What did you get again?" Y/n whispered to him even though the waiter could clearly hear.

"A sweet black iced tea." Techno whispered back, "I want what he got." Y/n closed the menu, "alright. I'll have those out soon."

"Thank you, Technoblade." Y/n had her hand on the table. Techno held onto it, "don't worry about it."