Bonus

Tommy wants to learn to fight
"Techno!" Tommy opened their bedroom door. Y/n was laying in Techno's lap while he watched tv. Tommy had woken her, "you fucking idiot." Techno grumbled, enjoying the time he was having with his girlfriend.

Y/n laid her head back onto his chest, "Techno." Tommy sat on the bed, "teach me to fight." Y/n brought her head back up. "What?" Techno paused the movie he was watching. "Teach me how to fight." Techno chuckled, "I'm serious."

"I'm hanging out with Y/n." Techno blew him off, "how about tomorrow morning?" "Why do you need to learn how to fight?" Y/n laid her head on Techno's shoulder, he cold breath hit his neck. His body tensed up, gripping her waist tighter.

"I want to beat the shit out of Wilbur." Y/n giggled, placing her hand on the side of his neck. "I'll teach you in the morning if you get out." Tommy excitingly jumped up and walked out.

"The hell are you doing, Y/n?" He pulled her off of him and onto the bed. "What?" Techno pulled his shirt off, getting on top of her. "Don't what me. You know what your doing."

Y/n pushed his down, bringing herself on top of him. His rough hands caressed her thighs, "then let me finish." She shoved her tongue into his mouth, he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"TECHNOO!!" Tommy yelled from outside of their bedroom. Techno slowly blinked his eyes open. When he did he was a bit shocked, Y/n was in front of him. She was laying on her side with both of her hands under her head. The blanket didn't start until the bottom of her hip. His hand was on her side. Her eyes slowly fluttered opened, "what?.." She mumbled, noticing he was staring at her.

"God, your stunning, Y/n." Techno grinned, covering his mouth with his hand. "BIG TTTTT!!!" Tommy yelled again, he sighed. He covered Y/n's body for her and slipped a pair of sweatpants on. "What?" He asked, opening the door.

"You said you would teach me today!" He pulled him out of the room. "Jesus Christ, Tommy. I just woke up." Y/n threw on some clothes, "you can make out with Y/n later." Techno turned his head to look at her following them, he winked at her.

Tommy pulled him out to the front, Phil and Wilbur were already waiting. She sat down next to them and watched.

As she watched the boys move from place to place, Tommy swinging his arms into nowhere she closely examined Techno. His body moving from side to side, his muscles flexed. Sweat dripping down from his face to his abs.

Tommy swing, Techno quickly moved to the side causing Tommy to fall. Everyone laughed, Techno looked over to her, he stopped. she was holding her head in her hand, staring at him with a soft smile.

He smiled at her, Y/n rolled her eyes, not moving her gaze. Tommy quickly tackled Techno to the ground. He pushed him off and stood up, "I was trying to look at my girlfriend." He pushed Tommy back to the ground and winked at Y/n. She giggled, Techno walked over to her. "Wilbur your turn." He pulled him up and pushed him over to Tommy since he was sitting next to Y/n.

"What the hell man?" Techno took his spot, smiling at Y/n. "You're the one he wants to fight." He wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulders. "You're sweaty," Y/n scrunched her nose, he grabbed her, rubbing his body on her.

"Techno!" She yelled at him, "you're sweaty too." He said, rubbing his face against her chest. "Get a room, we're trying to box here." Wilbur rolled his eyes at them. Techno laughed, sitting down watching them. Y/n wiped his sweat off of her, Wilbur and Tommy grinned at each other.

They started throwing useless punches. Techno placed his hand on Y/n's thigh. "They're damn terrible."