Chapter 13

The first race
Y/n and Technoblade had become close friends, but today's the first race of the season. "Calvin, do you know how many laps it is?" Y/n asked as he walked her over to the changing room.

"200, I would assume.." Calvin scratched his head, Y/n enter the room. She changing into her racing suit, it fit her good. As she flipped her hair, her phone dinged.

- Technoblade :)
   hey, good luck today. <:

- Y/n
   thanks!! good luck to you too!!

As Y/n slipped her shoes on she received another notification.

- Technoblade :)
   I won't need it ;)

Y/n laughed, while rolling her eyes she walked out of the room. As she typed back to Techno she accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-," the man interrupted her. "How about you watch where you're going?" His voice was nasty and dry. "Uh," Y/n didn't like how rude he was.

"Come on, leave her alone." Techno's voice came from behind her. The man rolled his eyes and walked away. "What's his deal," Y/n turned around to see Techno.

"That's my dad." Techno shrugged, Y/n covered her mouth, "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Her voice was muffled since her hand covered her mouth.

Techno grabbed her wrist lightly and pulled her hand down. "No, don't be, he's a bitch." Techno laughed, Y/n laughed as well.

"Y/n," Calvin called her name, he furrowed his brows at Techno and waved her over. "Technoblade!" The man from before waved Techno over to him.

"Well, I guess our conversation has ended." Techno sighed, "yeah, good luck today." Y/n looked up to him. She gave him a soft small, that made her eyes glow with the sunlight.

Techno knew he was blushing a bit, but he didn't care. He gave her a smile back, "you too, Y/n." He patted her shoulder and walked towards the man.

Y/n walked over to Calvin, "I don't think you should talk to him before the race." Calvin handed her, her helmet. "Wait, why?"

"His father raised him, right? He could be just like his father, I don't want him to get into your head." Calvin crossed his arms, "it's not like that, Calvin. He's my friend," Calvin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to upset you before a race. Just hang out, you got like 20 minutes before you have to be on the track.

Calvin walked away, Y/n sighed pulling out her phone. She leaned against the limo.

"Look, I know you're trying to get her to trust you, but you're taking it to far." Techno's father scolded him, "I'm not trying to hurt her, I'm just her, uh, friend." Techno kept a bored face on, "you know what, whatever." He walked away, Techno sighed, but he walked back over to Y/n.

"Sorry about that, Y/n." Techno leaned next to Y/n. "Oh, it's not a problem."

"Racers! Please make your way to the track!" The announcers yelled over the intercom. Y/n grabbed her helmet, her and Techno walked together.

"Hey, Y/n!" A bit of an older voice called her. "Dream, how are you?" Y/n stopped to let him catch up. When Techno saw this he whispered to her, "I'm going to go ahead and go. He doesn't like me very much."

"Oh, okay," Y/n waved. As Dream and her stepped onto the track the announcers voice came back over the intercom.

"There she is folks! Y/n L/n!" The crowd screamed, "undefeated for three years! Will she make it four this year?!"