Chapter 10

"Dream's on your tail, kid." Calvin closing watched. Y/n sped the car up just a bit, "alright, now we have a gap. But, Sapnap is doing pretty good today."

Y/n kept her eyes open for the crazy racer. "Only 4 more laps kid, you're doing great."

"If you don't pass them already!" Techno's dad yelled into the headset. Techno wanted for the window to open up, taking it when he got the chance.

"2 more kid, still got a gap going." Sapnap was pulling up fast, but not quite fast enough.

"You better pass Y/n before the last lap!" Techno's father screamed into his ear, "Oh?! Who's this?!" The announcer yelled over the mic.

"Technoblade is coming up quickly on Sapnap!"

"You're kidding me!? A rookie?!" The other man yelled.

"Oh, he's getting close, with just one more lap to go, will Technoblade beat Sapnap?"

"Oh, hell no! I'm not gettin' beat by a newbie!" Sapnap stomped on his gas, "Sapnap, you need to calm down!" His coach spoke to him.

"Here comes the finish line!"

"He's close! Oh he passed him!" The announcers hit the table with excitement. The racers took another lap to finish.

1st - Y/n L/n
2nd - Dream Taken
3rd - Karl Jacobs
4th- Technoblade
5th- Nick (Sapnap)
6th - Quackity
7th - George Found

and the other racers which just lagged behind. Y/n took her helmet off, shaking her hair around. "Nice job, kid!" Calvin gave her a high five, "that was a good one."

"Oh my god," Someone said from behind them. "Is that Y/n?!" Two racers started fan girling over her.

Y/n gave a nervous laugh, waved, then walked away. She accidentally bumped into someone, "oh, sorry!" Y/n quickly looked up to them.

"Y/n," Techno whispered, "oh, hey Technoblade! Good job-" Techno put his hand over her mouth. "What are you doing, boy?" Calvin ram over, "sorry, just keep it low. I'm not trying to hear from my dad."

Techno removed his hand from her mouth, "why? you did really good." Y/n whispered, "if it's not first he's going to yell at me in front of everyone! I am a 22 year old man, Y/n. I cant have that in my racing career."

Y/n nodded her head, "I'll tell you two what." Calvin pulled them both over to Y/n's car, "Y/n go ahead and get out of here with, Technoblade, right?" Techno nodded.

"I'll make sure nobody sees you. I know how it is, that's why I try not to be hard on Y/n." Callahan opened the door. "Thank you, Crazy Calvin."

Techno shook his hand, "I told you he's not crazy anymore. Thanks CALM Calvin." Y/n hugged him. Calvin gave a small laugh, "alright, now get out of here, before he sees you!"

They both hopped in the car, "thank you, Y/n." Techno looked at her.

"There's no need to mention it." Y/n smiled, "so, what's your address? You never told me where you live."

"Damn it," Techno covered his face with his hands. "What's wrong?"

"My dad's just going to show up there, great." Techno sighed, "oh, well why don't you crash at my place? You can take the guest bed again." Y/n suggested, "actually?"

Y/n nodded, "oh my god, again Y/n, thank you so much." Techno's phone vibrated, Techno turned it over.

"Oh my god, look at this." Techno showed Y/n his phone.

- Dad
WHERE ARE YOU?!
- Dad
3 Missed Calls

- Dad
HOW DO YOU GET FOURTH PLACE?!

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry about that, Techno."

"Why are you acting like it's your fault?" Techno put his phone on silence. "I just feel bad for you," Y/n got a notification alert.

- Dream W. Taken
Who's the guy you got in the car with?
That's the newbie that beat Nick, isn't it?
Ohhh, come on now! He's going to kill you if he's finds out you two are dating.

- Y/n <3
We're not! He's just a friend, plus if Nick would control his anger for once, he wouldn't lose.