Chapter 18

Y/n took the steps off of the airplane. Calvin followed behind, "finally in Texas." Y/n stretched, "Rather it be here than in Arizona like last year."

Y/n giggled and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

- Technoblade <3
Hey, you land yet?
Sent 14 minutes ago.

- Y/n
Yeah, I just did, sorry

Flashing lights filled Y/n's vision. Y/n's body guards stood in the way and walked covering her. When they reached the hotel, she peacefully went to her room.

Facetime Call from Technoblade <3

Y/n clicked the green button as she sat her bag down. "Hey, Technoblade." Y/n sat on the bed, "hey, what hotel you staying in?"

"Uh, Roseville, I thinks that's how you say it.." Y/n shrugged, "no way! Me too, what room you got?"

"It is," Y/n looked at her room key. "302," Someone's voice came over the phone, this time it wasn't Techno's. "Technoblade, who are you talking to?"

"Uh, I'll be there in a minute." Techno whispered, and waved goodbye. Y/n smiled and waved goodbye back, Techno hung up.

Despite still having her shoes on she laid in the bed, maybe it was the jet lag. Maybe it was being homesick, maybe it was the race tomorrow. But Y/n was exhausted, she fell asleep on the bed.

Knocking came from the door, Y/n was still asleep. Techno knocked again, no answer. He tried again, no answer.

- Technoblade <3
hey, i'm outside

Nothing once again, he knocked a bit harder. He could hear nothing from the room. He looked over to a bench just across from the door. He sat down, not minding Y/n not answering the door.

Y/n felt the sun hit her eyes, she groaned. She flipped her phone to check the time and show a text from Techno.

- Technoblade <3
hey, i'm outside
Sent 47 minutes ago

Y/n quickly got up and rushed over to the door. She quickly opened, Techno looked up from his phone at her, he smiled. "Oh my gosh!" Y/n pulled him into the room, "I'm so sorry! I feel asleep and -" Techno brushed the hair behind her ear, "I can tell."

Y/n looked up to him as he chuckled, she examined his features. From his jaw line to his lips, his eyes met hers.

They stayed quiet for a moment, "I'm sorry, Technoblade." Y/n placed her hands on his biceps. "I forgive you, Y/n."

Techno placed his hands high on her sides, making sure to not make her uncomfortable. "Is this okay?" He asked, Y/n moved her hands to his jawline. "Is this?" She asked him, he nodded in response.

They got closer, Techno kept his eyes on Y/n's lips. Once he could feel her breath on his face he pulled her in.

But

Someone stopped them, Calvin cleared his throat at the doorway. Y/n jumped back, Techno let go of her sides, awkwardly turning to face him.

"I think it's best if you leave." Calvin crossed his arms, Techno looked back to Y/n. She rubbed up and down her forearm.

" Well, I think you should leave." Techno stood tall, Calvin furrowed his brows. "You've obviously made her uncomfortable." Techno pointed out, Calvin rolled his eyes, looking over to Y/n.

Y/n didn't speak, "who gets to stay, Y/n?" Calvin asked her. "What?" Her eyebrows furrowed upwards. "Choose, Y/n." Calvin took a few steps towards her.

Y/n looked at Techno with such a worrying face on. Techno understood, "don't make her choose. I'll leave," Calvin stopped Techno.

"No," Calvin didn't take his eyes off of Y/n. "I see how it is now." Calvin walked out, closing the door behind him.

Y/n sighed, "sorry, Y/n." Techno whispered, "I think it was my fault." Y/n sighed as she sat on the bed. Techno felt bad for her, but she quickly changed the subject.

"Ready for the race tomorrow?"Y/n pulled out her phone. "I don't know," Techno say next to her.

Y/n turned her head, "I guess the last race kinda messed me up." Techno shrugged, "I think you'll do great." Y/n reassured him.