Exhaustion - 1

"600 fucking laps?" Techno said, William had came over to their home. Hannah and Alyssa had to tag along. The girls looked up from the couch. "600? But we usually only do 200." Y/n said, standing up and walking over to the table.

"I know, I know. It's gonna be a challenge for everyone."

Techno and Y/n gave each other a worried look. "We'll be okay!" Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek. William had asked the couple to watched the girls for a couple of days, so he could have a 'break from life.' They agreed.

During the race

"I can't this, Calvin. I can't.." Y/n panted into her earplug. "You have to, Kid. Power through." Many racer had already given up, only five remained. The last lap, no one even cared though. Y/n used the rest of her energy to slam onto the gas.

Y/n sat on the ground, leaning her back against her car. Techno's car came right next to her. He lazily got out and sat next to her. She didn't say anything, only her heavy breathing. "I would hold you, but I don't think I can move." She didn't reply, someone walked in front of them. Techno didn't look up, he was too tired.

Y/n's body was picked up, he looked up now. Calvin was holding Y/n up, her head was hanging back. William walked up to Techno, his team behind him. William threw one arm over his shoulder and one of his team members did the same.

He looked at the track as they dragged him off of it. All the racers were unable to walk themselves. "These conditions are terrible," Techno whispered, his head hanging. "There's nothing we can do, boss." His team member said, they sat him down in a chair. William handed him a water, his crew watched him. He looked over to the crew next to him, Y/n's crew.

They had here seated in a chair, Calvin was crouching in front of her. He patted her face with a wet towel, she was barely keeping her eyes open. Her team was standing behind her, congratulating her.

Calvin waved someone over, Callahan walked over. Callahan helped her stand up and walked her to the limo. William help Techno up, taking him to the limo as well. "Let's get you home," he said.

He slipped in, Y/n looked at him. Hannah and Alyssa were talking to her. She was trying her best to listen and not fall asleep mid conversation. Techno laid his head on her shoulder, almost immediately falling asleep.

Time Skip

Techno woke up to the familiar turn into his driveway. He looked over to Y/n, she looked as if she was going to pass out.

She stayed awake this whole time?

Then he realized why. Hannah and Alyssa didn't let her rest for even a second. Callahan opened the door and the two young girls slipped out. "Let me help you, Y/n." Techno said, holding his hand out for her.

She took it, her grip so loose it was as if she was sleeping. He wrapped his arm around her body as he walked her up to the door. The girls ran inside and started running around. "Give is a tour, Y/n!" They had big smiles on their faces, "not now, guys. She's exhausted." Techno said, trying to wave them back.

Y/n stopped, "it's okay. A tour won't take that long. I'll be up there in a little bit." She kissed his cheek and slowly started to take the girls around the house.

Techno sighed, but went upstairs. Slipping his shirt off and laying down in bed.

Time Skip

"A tour doesn't take this long," Techno mumbled as he got up out of bed. He went downstairs, he was wearing only sweatpants and his hair was in a messy braid. He could hear a man talking as he walked downstairs.