Being a woman pt 1

Trigger Warning
Reality of being a woman.

"Y/n, baby— where are you going?" Techno asked, crossing his arm while leaning on the doorframe. He had a grin on his face, seeing that she looked stunning.

   Wearing a black dress, while she grabbed a black bag. "Karl wants to hang out," She walked up to him, placing her hands on his chest. "Oh, me and the guys we're going to go to eat. I was going to tell you to get ready, I didn't know you had plans." Y/n kissed his cheek, "I just found out too. I'm sorry, I would have told him no, if I knew we were going out."

Techno shook his head, "it's fine, I want to talk to Karl, though." Y/n nodded her head, "he said he's about to be here." The doorbell rang from downstairs, Techno walked down first.

"We don't know who it is." Tommy said, hiding behind the wall. "Karl," Techno opened the door. "Hey, Technoblade! Are you coming with us?" Techno shook his head, "come in." He said, Karl was wearing a purple button up that wasn't button up all the way. Black pants with necklaces and rings.

"Where are you guys going?" Y/n stood next to Techno, "this nice bar, here I'll send you the address right now." Techno felt his phone buzz in his pocket, "listen, Karl." Techno pulled him outside, "you need to watch Y/n for me. I want you two to have fun and all, but guys like her. Watch her, okay?"

He nodded, "yeah, of course, man." Y/n walked outside, "let's get going, Y/n." Karl said as he walked to his car. Techno walked with Y/n, Techno opened the passenger door for her. "Text me, Y/n." Techno said, Y/n nodded and gave him a soft kiss before leaving.

Time Skip

"Karl, I have to step outside for a second.." Y/n's words slurred together, she maybe had one too many drinks. "Okay, be careful." He said, continuing his conversation with the bartender.

Y/n walked out for some fresh air and to get away from all the people. She pulled out her phone and noticed Techno's unread message.

- Techno <3 27 minutes ago
   are you okay, baby?

Y/n started to type back, but her phone was quickly slapped out of her hand. She looked up to a tall man, pinning her against the wall. He smirked, smelling of alcohol. "Hey, pretty lady.." He said, his eyes were blood shot. He gripped her wrists very tightly.

"I-I," Y/n was quite terrified, Techno had asked her to be careful. How could she be so careless? "Why don't we have some fun?" He grinned shoving his mouth onto her neck. "No!" She screamed, "get off of me!" She screamed again, he pulled away.

Y/n tired to pull away, but with no success. He started to moved his hands down to her thighs. "Stop!" She yelled, he covered her mouth and slammed her down to the floor.

"No!" She tried to crawl away from him, but he pulled her back. He placed his hand over hand over her mouth and the other holding her wrists back.

She fought, she kicked, she screamed. He slammed her head into the ground. Her ears rung as she felt his hands grip her thighs. She felt him tightly bite the top of her knee.

"Please!" She begged him, just as he was beginning to pull her dress up a force forcefully ripped him off of her.

She quickly backed into the wall, hiding from what was happening. Wilbur watched as Techno threw the guy into the wall, knocking him unconscious.

He continued to throw punches into the man. "Techno," Wilbur said, Techno stopped, he heard the quiet crying of Y/n. Techno slowly walked over to her, she was hiding behind an ac unit. Blood trickled down her head while she held her knees to her chest.

She looked at Techno, breathing heavy. "Baby," he held his hand out for her. She quickly grabbed it and threw herself into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, "it's okay. You're safe now," He waved Wilbur over.

He pulled Y/n over to Wilbur, "what are you doing?.." She mumbled, "I have to have a talk with Karl." He rolled his long sleeves up and walked into the bar. He spotted Karl laughing with the bartender. He walked over, "Oh, hey Technobl—" Techno grabbed his collar and threw him to the ground.

"Why didn't you protect her?!" He yelled, "what?! What are you talking about?" Karl held his hands up in defense. Techno dragged him outside throwing him to the floor.

When he looked up he saw a bloody man in front of him. Techno lifted the guy's head up, "from him!" He yelled at him, Karl covered his mouth, looking over to Y/n who was hiding behind Wilbur.

Blood trickling down her face, part of her dress ripped, a bite mark on her knee. "Oh my god," Karl said, almost gagging. Techno walked over to Y/n, she stepped behind him, hiding herself. The man started to wake up, "what the hell?.." He mumbled, Y/n gripped Techno's shirt tightly.

Techno handed her back to Wilbur, waking over to the guy that immediately ran away. "Y/n, I had no idea, I'm so sorry.." Karl was apologizing, Techno pulled him away from her. "I trusted you with her! I warned you about this!" He yelled in his face, he felt a light tug on the back of his shirt. Turning his saw Y/n, "it's not his fault. I went outside by myself.."

Techno sighed, pulling Y/n into his chest. "Let's get you to the er," he said, she nodded. They walked to the car in silence, "drop Wilbur off at home first." She whispered to Techno so Wilbur couldn't hear, he looked at her. "Please," she whispered, he nodded and quickly drove to the house. "Go inside, Wil."

"What? I—" Techno turned around to look at him. "Go inside," he got out and I soon as he shut the door Techno sped off.

Time Skip

"Okay, 6 stitches on the head and 12 at the knee. I'm very sorry for what happened to you Miss Y/n. And I can assure you he will be caught." Y/n just nodded and they both walked back to the car.

Techno looked over to her, she was staring out the window. She was hiding her hand that she was using to cover her mouth, so she didn't make any noise. Techno lightly took her other hand from her lap.

She quickly looked over to him, "I'm sorry, Y/n. I should have gotten there sooner, I should have gone with you. I'm sorry I trusted him to protect you." Y/n held onto his hand tight, "don't blame yourself.." Techno sighed, not responding.

"Y/n, don't go anywhere without me." Techno said, as he parked the car in the driveway. Y/n looked at him, but nodded, she honestly agreed that it would be safer. He helped her out, "how does your knee feel, baby?"

"It hurts," she said, holding onto his hand. He lightly picked her up and took her inside. He flicked the lights on, it was late so the boys were already in bed. He sat her down on the counter and started digging through the drawers.

He pulled out pain relief and handed her some and a water. "Thank you," She said. He waited for her to take it and took her upstairs.

He laid her down in bed, kissing the side of her head. "I love you, Y/n." He said, laying on the other side of her. He waited for her to snuggle up to him.

But she didn't, if anything she flipped on her side facing away from him in a ball. "I love you," she whispered as she pulled the cover to cover her body.

Y/n was tossing and turning all night, constantly waking Techno. This time he woke up to something different. "I was being so stupid.." Y/n whispered so faintly, he could hear her silently cry to herself. "Baby," he whispered, she looked over to him. "Come here," he mumbled, still drowsy. She scooted over into his arms, "it's okay, baby. I'll make sure no one ever puts their hands on you again, but I meant what I said. You're not going anywhere without me."