Y/n's Past

TW - abuse, excessive alcohol use, self harm

This chapter will be quite serious, if you do not think you can handle it. Skip.

"I was literally an inch away from you." Techno held his arm around Y/n's shoulder as they walked off the track. Y/n laughed, "you should try being faster, babe." Techno dramatically put his hand on his face. "Oh my god, how did I not think about that, Y/n. You are just too smart for your own good."

"Technoblade!" William waved him over to help his crew out. He kissed her cheek and walked over to his crew. Y/n pulled her phone out, but someone grabbed it from her. She looked up quickly, her father standing in front of her.

She froze, "I came to see the race. You did amazing, baby girl." He smiled, she knew it was fake. She knew he needed something, most likely money. She couldn't move nor say anything, "I'm sorry I came so unexpectedly. I just wanted to see you." He wrapped his arms around her, Y/n couldn't move. In her moment of panic she saw Techno. He was turned around talking to one of his crew members.

She needed him, she needed him right now. "Please, get off of me." Y/n whispered, her eyes wide. "I haven't see you in years, Y/n. I just want a hug," Techno appeared behind her. "She's said get off," Techno said, pulling Y/n away from the man. "Who's this?" He smiled, hiding his anger at the moment.

"Who are you?" Techno asked his hands on Y/n's shoulders. "Oh," he held his hand out, "I'm her father." Techno's gripped loosen, "oh, I'm sorry, sir." He took his hand giving him a firm handshake although his seemed weak. "And you are?" He asked him, "oh, I'm her boyfriend. Technoblade Minecraft."

He looked down to Y/n, "oh." He said, he reached out for her. She flinched, pulling away from him. She bumped into Techno, "I'm sorry, I," he noticed how panic she looked. "Y/n, I just," her father started speaking again. Her breathing was heavy, Techno grabbed her hand.

"We have to go put up some tires." Techno made a fake excuse and started pulling Y/n away. "Okay, fine. I'll tell you why I'm here," He tone grew an attitude almost immediately.

Y/n turned to look at him, "it's your mother." Y/n's hand fell from Techno's. "What — what did you do?" She whispered, he couldn't hear her. "What?" She walked up to him, pushing him onto the pavement. Techno wrapped his arm around her stomach, holding her back. "Nothing! I didn't do anything and so help me god if you ever put your hands on me again I'm —."

Techno cut him off, "you'll do what?" The man smirked, "you're not as tough as you think." He pulled Y/n behind him. "Touch her and find out," Y/n looked at her father, "what's wrong with my mom?" She whispered, "Y/n, she's in the hospital." Y/n's grip on Techno's back tighten, "why?"

"Shes had dementia for a few years now. It was getting to bad." Y/n's brows furrowed, "you didn't tell me?" He rolled his eyes, "you act as if you ever came to see her anyways." Y/n looked down, "I-" "I don't want to hear your excuses, Y/n. Either come see your mother to don't, I just need to money for the bills." Y/n nodded, "yeah, follow me. I have to get my wallet

"I take it Y/n won't be showing up again." She looked over to her father, he looked at Y/n. Y/n took her hand, "I'm right here." She said, Techno placed his hand on her back. "Oh," She didn't seem to believe her, "no, Y/n's hair was shorter."

"It grew over the years, Mom. Do you not remember me?" She furrowed her brows, "Y/n? My flower that ran away to become a racer?" Y/n nodded, "oh, how's that going?"

"I made it to the top, I'm number one.." Y/n whispered, her brother rolled his eyes. "That's good, I bet your mother and father are very proud of you." She smiled, the atmosphere fell, feeling heart break in the room. "You're my mother," Y/n reminded her, "oh, that's right." The nurse walked in, "excuse me." Y/n said, walking out of the room. Techno followed her, she walked outside the building. "Baby," Techno said, Y/n immediately broke down.